Paragon Security Logo

Paragon Security

Having problems with Paragon Security?

Paragon Security Customer Service Contacts

+1 905 362 2333 (Mississauga, ON)
+1 905 443 3600 (Oshawa, ON)
+1 905 528 2000 (Hamilton, ON)
+1 705 525 0005 (Sudbury, ON)
+1 519 772 1410 (Kitchener, ON)
1210 Sheppard Ave. East, Suite 488
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M2K1E3

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Paragon Security Customer Service. Initial Paragon Security complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Paragon Security above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Paragon Security. Discuss the issues you have had with Paragon Security and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Paragon Security Complaints & Reviews

Paragon SecurityInconsiderate security Guard Badge No. [protected] (First name Earl)

At around noon Friday January 22, 2021, At the Eglinton Square Mall in Toronto, I was accosted by your security guard for improperly wearing my mask.
Now, I just walked over a mile from Levobic Avenue and was out of breath, upon entering the mall. Furthermore I have breathing issues as I have been undergoing nasal surgery recently and my nose doesn't work as intended.
According to "Lockdown" regulation, I am not to be asked, NOR TOLD TO MASK UP!!!
I HAVE TO BE RESPECTED!!!
This "Guard" insisted that I mask up and consequently prevented me from carrying out my intention of shopping for a few items at the Dollarama store.
This incident has caused me a great deal of trauma, and I have a mind to take your company, and this individual to court.
I will sue you for the maximum allowed in small claims court and proceed to publicize you in the media.
Regards,
Gabe Knapp

Oct 20, 2020

Paragon Security — Security guard

The security guard at 1 Mary st N in Oshawa Ontario at the COVID 18 assessment centre is extremely rude. It...

Oshawa

Paragon SecurityThey dont pay well as they told me to pay more but they didn't pay me just paid minimum

I was working at the site 18 york st and the site pay is 18.30 but they paid me minimum which is 14 and they told me that they advanced my pay it gonna be site pay and they removed me from site giving the false and silly reasons for long time they are paying me minimum wage as i am working with them for one year the thing is i came from overseas so they are playing with wages for international people and dont get proper treatment to the people who come from overseas there is alot more they do

Paragon Securitysecurity services

I had a security guard at 4645 Jane st. At approx 930pm Sunday January 20th, 2019.

This guard very rude and disrespectful towards tenant and other security guard protecting the establishment.

Upon exiting the property this guard harassed and signaled to pull myself over ona public road acting out as a peace officer.

Police were called and report was submitted.

security services
      security services

• Ge
          Gene Liston Dec 07, 2020

Security Guard at 2 Queen St. East is very rude and will not let you stand and wait for a streetcar on Queen Street. This is the Brookfield owned building. He is kicking everyone out of the building and blaming Covid-19 as the reason. He is the only one that is doing it. Badge number [protected].

Paragon Securitysecurity scam

Treatment of people is not proper, it is a scam!
        1. Advertising to license security with in two weeks, and making plenty of cash to do so.
        2. Advertising is a total lie that they will pay their guards when licensed $14-$19 in employment news ads, based on experience.
        3. The truth to this is they will use you for the 90 days, and before you hit probation, they will pull you from the sitr, in order to give it to someone else for min. Wage $11 per hour. Folks the whole place seems to be corrupted inside out! If you have them in your condo, corporate business, and so forth take a closer look. Paragon security you suck! And you will be x-posed!
        It is only a matter of time before it goes viral and the whole world can see how really corrupted paragon security is!
        Lies, lies, lies lies!

Paragon Security — security

I live in a 1 year old condo in the heart of Port Credit. I've worked for security companies before and...

Mississauga

Paragon Securityeverything

I received my security training from Ontariosecuritytraining It was okay and cheapest, they promised jobs I got none so I went looking for other jobs, Paragon caught my interest as my friend works there on co-op (not anymore) I went for the orientation and got the uniform and was on the job-site (night-shifts) in 3 days pretty damn good i thought... NOT it was full of horrible lifeless shells of people who slept their whole shift and complained 24/7 after 3 weeks of working at this site I was called at 1:14pm on a Friday (when I was sleeping) and told not to come into work for Sunday on but to call my scheduler (who was on a trip) on Tuesday I called and was told I was kicked off the site (this is after a week of me training a new guy) He set me up with an interview 1/2 hour farther away from my home T_T (the interview went well but they went with an ex-cop so w/e) every day from getting that info I had called and received no messages no interviews no placements and insults. It is a horrible company that puts you on the job for a month after taking your money. I received a letter a month later (still calling everyday) saying I have been terminated due to inactivity T_T really? I called and they said nothing we can do sorry. I received another letter today saying to pay them 300 for the uniform or bring it back in...0/[protected] this place sucks donkey balls (to put it politely)

Paragon Security TrainingJob scam!

I found an advertisement in the paper from Paragon promoting that they are looking for security guards. I called them to ask for more information and they had told me that they will answere my questions only in person and so I booked an appointment with a recruiter. When I arrived I noticed a person arguing with an employee of Paragon demanding his money back. I though nothing of it at the time because I thought to myself that I am only here for a job and not here to do any business with them. After filling up their application, I went into a room with a fat white made who sweated a lot. He sat me down and asked me if I wasted my time going to any other scams. I told him I found only training schools online. He told me that they were all scams and that only Paragon had real jobs. He than promised me a job if I spent $500 on training and licensing. I told him I didn't have that type of money and asked if I could pay it back on a payment plan. He then to my surprise asked if I had friends that I can call or he can call for me to borrow the money from them and started to apply alot of pressure on me to buy. He then looked at the emergency number I placed on my resume and asked if he can call that number. I was so embarrassed that I begged him not to and gave him my credit card that I only used for emergencies. He charged my card and told me I had to be in class the next week before I can even ask him about the rate of pay.

I asked other people about Paragon after I left and they said that Paragon tells their employees that they treat them with respect but its all lies. I was told I will never make more than minimum wage and that management fires everyone after two weeks so they can replace them with new graduates. I called my credit card company to cancel my charge. A few days later they called me saying that they will criminally charge me and sue me if I didn't give them the money in cash. I called a legal expert and he called Paragon to clarify what they had said. They denied everything and said that I was confused.

Don't go to Paragon. Go to a college to get your training.

• Pa
                paragon Feb 08, 2016

Hi there i am Aylwin mathew former paragon guard. i am really upset by people producing public complaints in direct wether true or not since its just mean and damages ones business. Moreover many are depending on this business for a living whatever there financial condition . So i am of the view its wrong . if u have any difference go and see in direct talk peacefully humbly and respect for others since refined and goodnature which is original can even control a wildbull, in some situations since it also has some goodness. At here i dont want to make public comments negative but just positive since small business keeps our EQUITABLE AND DIVERSE CANADA where our CANADIAN LEADERS HAVE FOUNDED, KEEPS CANADA GROWING -LET WE NOW LOOK INTO THAT KINDLY

• KIJIJISCAMBUSTERS Feb 22, 2015

One last thing they get away with many scams, such as non payment on orientation, and many others. . Please add your complaints, and your experiences, and how you were treated with in this security company called paragon that is not what it seems! It sad that they call themselves a family business, but the way they treat people is pathetic! That is all!!!

• KIJIJISCAMBUSTERS Feb 22, 2015

I so believe that!!! They try to scare people with legalities, and these scams that they pull off on new comers in canada are shameful! Ya think corrupted? Look at all these complaints. People making up these stories? I have never seen a bunch of clowns that think people will just put up with their b. S. Fruit cakes!. . . Under one roof!

• KIJIJISCAMBUSTERS Feb 12, 2015

I would give them a chance do do good on their promise!. . . Advertising is $14 - $19 per hour!,
                I believe in second chances, if not, well paragon security will be ex - posed!. . . In the media!

• Sc
                SchuchWun Feb 23, 2012

A security company providing guard services should not charge you money for a training course, instead they usually don't pay you for your time while you are learning. Other companies such as Ontario Security Training offer you a course for a fee, and if for whatever reason you are unfit for or unwilling to do the job of a security guard they will provide you a refund.

Paragon Security TorontoQuality of Services and Price

We have hired this company to provide services at our condominium. We have accepted the prices as they looked very professional in the beginning. They had some fancy salesman convincing our board that they are the best, that they will provide qualified guards, 24hrs services and what not! Well, this is where it ended!

They have sent some weird guards to our building, some of them could not even communicate, their uniforms looked like crap, and their attitude was the worse nightmare. They were charging us almost $18.00/hr and they were paying minimum wage! Thank god our board woke-up and started looking into this, because I almost sold my condominium apartment as I was embarassed to live there because of Paragon...

If you see Paragon Security knocking in your door with a contract, run for your life!

• Co
                  cool.dilip Jan 20, 2017

too much complaints why, if its real why not think of CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TO CLOSE THE COMPANY FOREVER...YES WE MEAN FOREVER
                  dilip

• Me
                  me the senior Jan 11, 2016

I'm a 69 year old senior, when to northyork general hospital on January 6 2016 paragon security work there I was seating in a well chear from the hospital because ambulance did not take my power chear I asked de security that was on a chear to call a nurse please he got up scream at me, I say do not scream at me i'm a senior and I'm seck the receptionist came a 19 years old woman and tell me to live I left and felt on the corner were the 4 trafick light were people run inside to tell them security wanted me to walk I have been on a, power char, since 2011 they pick me up an trow me on a bench ouside the hospital it was 10 pm very coll knigt people say to them cant live me there so the security 2 of them bring a old black well char toke me inside a room and grave me from my neck push me one Chinese name Christ and other red hair short cat #2 then another came a short, black hair tight me up my legs and risk, I started to scream calling a doctor the security guard lie to the doctor saying I suing at him I have operation on knee and shoulders, the Chinese name Christ step on my left knee that I have a knee replace and vended back, i got and appointment at the orthopedic and artritis hospital were I got my operation on january18 -2016 because of the pain on my replace knee well see what the specialist say

• Ap
                  Apple777 Oct 27, 2015

Worst security guard company ever. The guard lacks integrity and will violate your privacy and when you complain the manager's response is even more appalling- he doesnt see a problem with it. Worst company to hire - they pretend they keep the condo secured but it's all lies. Do not trust them. Stay far away from this place!!!

• Al
                  alexi32 Apr 09, 2015

Yes we have a very bad experience with Paragons non professional security. Mostly Paragon security got non qualified security guards.
                  If anyone face same problem then please put your comments.

• Aa
                  AARON10 Feb 18, 2015

PARAGON DOES SUCK I AM LEAVING PROOF! THATWHOLE PLACE IS CORRUPTED AND FULL OF LIES! BEING PROMISED & GETTING SCREWED OVER LIKE THIS? NEVER!!! ...LIFE IS TO ENJOY, NOT TO BE TREATED LIKE A ANIMAL!
                  I Am an EX Employee!! My good friend provided me with info on counsel and representation to employers and employees on employment contracts, non-competition and non-solicitation clauses, wrongful dismissal, constructive dismissal, workplace policies, progressive discipline, accommodation of disabilities, employment standards, workplace investigations, and human rights in the workplace.

Never am I one to back away from an argument!

• Be
                  Benten Nov 26, 2013

Paragon has been and will always be the worst company I have ever worked for. They employ nothing but people who are incompitent and cause them lawsuits. They always advertise equal opportunity and equal earnings. Well, when each guard at the site makes a different wage then were is the "equal earnings". I was unhappy with where I was working, asked to be promted for moved locaions and all I got was sorry nothing available. Real nice on treating an employe who hahs been with the company for years. Thank god I left the company when I did, you should consider doing the same. Been gone for a few years now, went back to my old site say hi to some old co-workers and surprise surprise, they are STILL making the same minimum wage when I left.

• La
                  Lapcheung39 Aug 05, 2013

I was very disappointed by Paragon, I felt that I was being kick around like a ball and there is no communication between me and my scheduler and my site manager, I was originally hired by paragon few months, I took their training and I let them know from the day they hired me I want to work in First Markham place, unfortunately for me after about one month after I was hired I dislocated my shoulder while I was not on the job, by the time when I am go to go again and get my doctor's paper to the company which is a couple months later I went back to the company to look for work, I had to drive to the Toronto office from Grimsby to look for work, only to find out I was let go, they said they send me a termination letter, but I didn't even receive any letter, nor did they give me a chance to leave the company on my own!! IF YOU ARE A CURRENTLY EMPLOYEE OF PARAGON I JUST WANT TO LET PARAGON KNOW YOU JUST FIRED THE WRONG GUY, IF YOU PUT ME IN FIRST MARKHAM BY NOW YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GONE THRU SO MANY SECURITY GAURD IN THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS! YOU HAVE A HARD TIME LOOKING FOR A SITE FOR ME BUT WHEN YOU FIRED ME YOU DO IT IN A INSTANT...HMMMM SOMETHING CHEESEY THERE ...

• He
                  herpinder Sep 05, 2011

they offered me a job only if i paid them money and I found out that it is illegal!

• Pa
                  paragon insecurity Apr 13, 2011

we also have paragon in our building. they drink liquer smoke merrohuana and leave front desk unatended. they invite there friends into the condo facilities to party during work hours. we can not get rid of paragon.