Monitronics / Charged for services for one year after alam had been cancelled
I had a alarm system placed in my house. The installer was not able to get "good reception" so I would have the alam go off all of the time for no reason. After 8 different techs had come to my house and they too were unable to get the alarm to work. I finally had medtronics stop payment on my account. It was a huge deal I had to sent a letter in writing saying the account needed to be closed. A few days after I sent the letter I called to make sure they were not charging my account any more. I was assured payments would be stopped. Well, now it's a year later and I just signed up for online banking and noticed thousands of dollars that have been withdrawn from my account from medtronics. I'm sure it is going to be a huge battle with medtronics to get my money back.
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Moni Smart Security / Monitronics International - security system - being charged during hurricane maria and will not cancel as we were displaced to the usa
- Monitronics - I am complaining about the unit. I can only unlock the door with the key, and it is not registering on my phone.
- Monitronics - security. refund. or 2 years free. 
- Monitronics - I called in oct. and requested to have my account disconnected! new withdraw in dec.!!
- Monitronics - home security