Monitronics / installation of additional equipment
Sept 27, 2017 my house was burglarized while away. 9/28/17 I called requesting 2 security cameras, 2 additional sensors installed. To this date my equipment is not completely installed. Still missing a camera and last night my new panic button died. I turned my alarm and it said "silent alarm". Called you right away. I've had this system in 2 houses for 10-12 years, never late. Customer service is terrible. They put me on hold for hours at a time. Sent John from CNY here, rude, in 4 hrs all he did was put up 2 sensors. He had me call mono and when he was tired of waiting he ripped MY phone out of my hand! Keith from CNY came out and did what he could as one of the cameras was faulty. I would like someone with authority contact me ASAP. Over a month is way too long to wait for equipment I need to feel safe. Not enough space to write everything. You may contact me, Carol Harris, at [protected] asap.
Updated by Carolkuk, Oct 30, 2017
I have told them I live alone with no neighbors and they put all the issues onto service people. THEY HIRE THEM! My picture is of an empty camera bracket! I am on autopsy and want to stop it. Over a month for proper SECURITY service is way too long for me.
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Moni Smart Security / Monitronics International - security system - being charged during hurricane maria and will not cancel as we were displaced to the usa
- Monitronics - I am complaining about the unit. I can only unlock the door with the key, and it is not registering on my phone.
- Monitronics - security. refund. or 2 years free. 
- Monitronics - I called in oct. and requested to have my account disconnected! new withdraw in dec.!!
- Monitronics - home security