Monitronics / Do they exist?

Three "representatives" from other Alarm System Companies have visited us indicating Monitronics, Inc. is no longer servicing Puerto Rico. Therefore, if this is true, Monitronics had not being monitoring our homes since.... I do not know when, but am working to find out. My reason to believe this is true is that whenever the alarm is activated, nobody calls to check it out. The few times they ever responded, although I have asked for a techician to visit us, nobody has come.

Thanks,
Aida

Company details:
Monitronics, International, Inc. 12801 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 821 Dallas TX [protected]

Va

Comments

• Ow
      14th of Apr, 2010

Have you thought about, I don't know, testing your system? That might help a bit. Call the main office 1-800-447-9239

• Ad
      17th of Sep, 2010

I'm having the same issues!!! By far this is the WORST "MONITORING SECURITY SERVICE" available.

• Di
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Monitronics - unethical behavior
    Monitronics.com

I cancelled my security system aver 6 months ago when my contract was up. I then put a stop payment on credit card charges and am now getting phone calls about an account that is no longer there. We have moved out of the home and are no longer in the area. Stop the harassing calls as I have contacted the Attorney Generals office about this matter.