Modlily / scam, rip off

Dont have a clue but shipping from china, United States Review updated:

Ordered a bathing suit 4/2, have tried to contact them thru their website with no good outcome except got a shipping confirmation and now the shipping confirmation has stayed the same for a week... Do not order from this company... it is coming from China and you will be lucky if you get it. Totally a rip off and scam. Again, ordered 4/2 and they took my money with 3 days.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

I will be posting this in as many places as I can find.

[protected]:59

[protected]:53
上海市, 速递大宗收寄处已收件(揽投员姓名:丁秀军, 联系电话:)

Ti
Apr 27, 2016

Comments

• Me
      Mar 29, 2018

I was told that the dress I ordered would be arriving in April - then I received an email telling me that said dress wasn’t available - what??? Okay - so, I’m then told that the money they took from my checking account would be put towards credit for purchase of another item or, I could get a refund. I tried calling the phone number on their website and it was the number for an auto parts company!!! I’m really pissed! I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW! Is there anyone out there who can help me find the correct information - if indeed, any exists? Thanks!
    RLM