Mobily Unlimited Internet Package / naif
Hi, this is the first and last time I am purchasing the internet services from mobily. I really had a nightmare with the services I am getting from this company. They offer you services as a part of their marketing strategies but never make up to the services which they may promise you with that offer. I purchased a 10 gb data sim of mobily which expired only when I had used 6.8gb of data. Now I got the unlimite package for three months, for some of the time of the day, the band width is pretty good which allows me to browse and stream without any hiccups but as soon as I cross 1gb usage in a day the internet speed slows down drastically which reminds me back of old days of dial up connections. I am really disappointed with their services. I advise all the new customers to be very careful while choosing mobily internet services. On the comparison stc and zain are far better choice and provide hassle free services.
More Mobily Unlimited Internet Package Complaints & Reviews
- Mobily Broadband Home - too bad 
- Mobily - 250 sms international bundle 
- Mobily Prepaid Card - prepaid validity date 
- Mobily Elife - poorest service and stealing 
- Mobily, Saudi Arabia - sim not activated 
- Mobily - incomplete double benefit offer
- Mobily Dilse - submitted iqama copy to retailer
- Mobily - cancel iphone 4 package on my postpaid line 0544597586 — I did not apply for this package.
- Mobily - sr. 5 deduction 
- Mobily - unsubscribe