MiniPocketRockets.com / Broke Bike Out Of Box Cant Get Replaced
I ordered a bike from mini pocket rockets in december of 2007 for my sons christmas, The bike arrived on Jan 7th (4 days late)and when the box was opened the whole front end of the bike was all smashed and broken. I immediately called MPR and told them...they requested photos which I had already taken and immediatley sent them to them. Next they tell me I need to fill out an RMA form and send it to them and they would send the parts. That was on Jan 15th. I have made several foolow up calls and the parts are never in stock. I just called them again and they have no record of the RMA form I sent (which they responded to in an email confirmation). and the parts are still not in stock...almost 4 months later. I told them I am tired of getting the run around, and would be contacting my credit card company and requesting the charges be reversed.
DONT BUY FROM MINIPOCKETROCKETS.COM THEY CANT FULFIL THERE PRODUCTS AND I HOPE YOU DONT NEED PARTS...BECAUSE YOU WONT GET THEM
More MiniPocketRockets.com Complaints & Reviews
- MiniPocketRockets.com - I believe this may be a scam! 
- MiniPocketRockets - Fraud/Cheat 
- Mini Pocket Rockets - Defect, no support 
- MiniPocketRockets.com - Fictional Warranty 
- MiniPocketRockets - fraud
- Mini Pocket Rockets - Returns/Unprofessional/Thieves
- MiniPocketRockets - Stopped working and company refused to replace it even though it's under warranty.
- MiniPocketRockets - my husband ordered a bike for our son for christmas
- MiniPocketRockets.com - defective products/ no returns
- MiniPocketRockets - Awful experience