Millbrook Kennels / Bulldog Puppies

1 MA, United States

This is my second complaint about Millbrook Kennels. BUYER BEWARE !!! Their website was down for a while but it's back up again so I had to post another comment. I purchased a bulldog from Millbrook Kennels and in 2008 and in 2009 my beloved "Bubba" died. He starting having seizures on a Thursday. We took him to the hospital that night, and were supposed to take him to a neurologist on Monday and he passed at the hospital Sunday night. He never regained consciousness. We had him for 14 months. In that time he spend at least every other month at the vet or in the hospital. I don't have enough space to write down all the medical problems he had. I still have his vet and hospital file which is in excess of $10, 000.00. Cronic Pneumonia, Breathing Treatments (Yes I have central air in the home), internal bleeding, infections, severe allergies... and on and on. Olga and her bad breeding left my family HEART BROKEN !!! We loved Bubba like our own kids and he didn't deserve to go through such a painful short life. We loved him soooo much and miss him terribly. Millbrook Kennels just wants your money. I write this so other first time bulldog owners don't have to go through what my family did. This time I went through the BCA.org website and asked for a reputable breeder in my area. MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE PARENTS !!! A good breeder will also give you their Vet's name, current owners contact info, and their blood lines. Millbrook Kennels gave me none of that. Olga didn't have the mother their and that should have been my first tip-off. I have been told the dogs may have been in-breed and also that she gets her dogs from Vermont and also imports them from other countries. Don't be afraid to ask a breeder questions. A reputable one will have nothing to hide and will be happy to answer them all !!!