Milanoo.com / they sent me trash piece of cloth

CA, US Review updated:

I order my cosplay costume from www.milanoo.com
And I was very disappointed with there quality.
There just trash piece of cloth. Don't ever buy from them!

Al

Comments

• Ge
      Sep 11, 2009

I brought four bridesmaid dresses from them and they look nice but looking closer i found some material not sewn together o ne with a pib holding two bits of fabric together. Also you can see sewing holes. Poor quality as it's just the material you wanted but stuck to different pieces of material. Also everything is attached by one stitch and you can see where they haven't even cut the material properly just basically bunched it together and cut so it's all jagged! So dissappointing.

They offered me $25 but what is that in England these days!!!

• H2
      Sep 04, 2010

Whatever anyone does.. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING OFF EASTBRIDAL.COM!!! They are scam artists!!! I ordered a dress from them in March and it is now September and I still haven't recieved my dress nor refund. I was going back and forth emailing them (because there is no number) trying to get my refund.. and now no one will answer me. THey change domains frequently... TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS! Save your time and money and order from some where else!!!

• H2
      Sep 04, 2010

If you notice they like to comment on their own company!! They are SCAMMERS!!! Funny how Eastbridal is saying how happy they are that they came accross eastbridal.com.

ha! I'm gonna make sure I let everyone know on any and EVERY review for Eastbridal.com I can find, so other people don't waste their money for nothing!!!

•   Dec 17, 2010

I received my bridesmaid dresses for bridesmaids, cheap bridesmaid dresses, wholesale cocktail dresses, evening dresses, they arrived in excellent condition within 2 weeks and are absolutely beautiful. Prom dresses are really nicely made and were an excellent fit for both girls. I would highly recommend this prom dress as the price was excellent.

• Li
      Nov 14, 2011

Oh, it is really a bad experience. But I have a good experience in buy online. I got my dreamy wedding dress from www.weddingdressesukshops.com. They are really in good quality and with low cost. So suggest you can have a look to it. It will surprise you.