Midas / unethical behaviour and dishonesty
Second time visiting this store for service and I felt discrimination, unethical behaviour, dishonesty and felt I was overcharge with the service I received. I'm a 75 year old black woman from Miami, Fl. Been a loyal customer since I lived in Miami but relocated to St. Pete, FL and my experiences with the Midas store on 34 Street and 2 Ave North hasn't been the same. I was charged over a $1000 for rotary, brakes and 2 tires just a week ago which I felt overcharged at that time! Then had another problem today with my battery, I returned to the store for a quote and diagnosis to confirm it was the battery. I was told it was not the battery but a alternator problem and it would be another $1000 to get it repaired! When I revealed that it was diagnosis by someone else to be a battery problem only they changed their diagnosis and replaced just replaced the battery only! Wow! I will no longer go to that store for repairs ever! Don't trust them!
More Midas Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas auto - engine repair
- Midas International Corporation - vehicle issues after repairs have been made.
- Midas International Corporation - vehical repair service
- Midas International Corporation - muffler installation
- Midas International Corporation - service