Midas Muffler / overcharging
These guys told me that a MAPP sensor would cost me $150. The NAPA truck arrived to deliver the part as I waited. A quick call to the NAPA dealer revealed that their RETAIL/ Joe Customer list price
on the part was $30.
When I called the manager to complain about being charged this much, his response was "When you go to 7-11 to buy a gallon of milk, you pay more though, don't you?"
My response? "Everyone in America knows the price of a gallon of milk- I bet the less that one percent know the price of a MAPP sensor for a four-cylinder Chevy Cavalier!!"
His crafty little response was- "But if you go to 7-11 because it's the only place open late at night, you have to pay more for the convenience."
I told him, "Had I known I was "inconveniencing" you guys to the tune of $120 for having a part delivered, I would have picked the damn thing up myself!!"
More Midas Muffler Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas International Corporation - oil change
- Midas International Corporation - replacement filter at last oil change
- Midas International Corporation - without permission, installed part
- Midas International Corporation - customer service
- Midas International Corporation - brakes check