Midas International Corporation / vehicle issues after repairs have been made.

1 Saint Paul, MN, United States

I made an appointment on 01/19/2019 at the Maplewood, MN Midas to have my flex pipe replaced. I had an estimate done on 12/31/2018 at the same store for the same issue. They told me I could have my entire exhaust system replaced or just the flex pipe replaced. I told them on that date, I only wanted the flex pipe replaced. When I brought my vehicle into the store 01/19/2019, they asked once again if I wanted my whole exhaust system replaced or just the flex pipe replaced. I told them I only wanted my flex pipe replaced. They stated they understood and they would call once the repairs to my vehicle had been completed. I received a call from the store at 1:50 PM stating my flex pipe repairs were done, but they had looked for other problems with my vehicle and found numerous issues. They asked if I wanted those issues fixed. I told them I did not want anything else fixed. I picked my vehicle up and paid the $409 bill for the repairs. The flex pipe was fixed, but now there is a loud squealing noise as I accelerate and my vehicle struggles to go over 60 mph. My vehicle did not make those noises and did not struggle to go over 60 mph before I brought it in. I would like these issues to be fixed without me having to pay for the repairs, but I do not trust the Maplewood, MN Midas store. My Customer ID is [protected] and my email is [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you for your time, John McMillan.

• Hi there John, we're committed to delivering great experiences. We're sorry to hear that you left unhappy. We'd like to talk with you more about your recent visit. Please send us a message through https://goo.gl/Htn9PP. Thanks.

Jo