Midas / do not do business with this company
My tire were wearing on the inside of my 1996 Honda Accord and I knew I had a front suspension problem and went to Midas for diagnosis and possible repair. Midas called me stating that I needed 'inner tie rod' replacement and that they would do the job for the fantastic price of '$851.00'. They said the parts (inner tie rods) were '$650.00'. I am not a mechanic but I am mechanically inclined and know enough about cars to realize that that price sounded hugely inflated. When I went in to pick up the vehicle the man working the counter kinda under his breath as if to keep me from going elsewhere wrote down '$575.00' and said 'we can get you out for that'.
I told them 'no thanks' and went to the auto parts store where I purchased two new tie rods which were exactly like the ones on the vehicle with a lifetime warranty for $50.00 and put them on myself.
Do not do business with this company.
More Midas Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas International Corporation - made an appointment on 3/30/18 for 4/19/18 at midas bald hill road warwick ri
- Midas International Corporation - brake job
- Midas International Corporation - faulty work
- Midas - upstream oxygen sensor at midas in norwalk ca
- Midas - customer service and new tire is horrible