Midasinnappropriate touching

When my wife took her car to this location and got an oil change on my white chevy tahoe, the service writer proceeded to put a finger in her rear end and then told her it was dry and it needed some stay lube in order to keep it from getting stiff, and to top it off the service tech also polished her head lights which was strange... When she told me what they did I was appaulled considering we were married for 13 years and that they would put a finger in her rear end and insist that it was dry. I find this method of conduct completely innappropriate and I am appauled that they ddin't even give the courtesy of a reach-around which is a common way to inspect fluids in a car! I couldnt help but be angry!

Never NEVER let your cheating wife goto any Midas!!!

• Te
    Tech12 Dec 08, 2012

No dude, same thing happened to me at your wife's job.

• Pa
    Paul Duddy Apr 03, 2010

You should write for the Tonight Show. Very funny. Not exactly sure this is the forum for this type of comedy.

• Mo