Microsoft, Xbox / customer service (lack of that is)
Warning-warning-warning stay away from xbox 360
i bought an xbox in december of 2010 as a xmas gift for my teen. after only 4 months, the tray that opens and closes as been stuck shut since mid-april 2011. i called xbox customer service(read as incompetent and pathetic)[protected](english service) and talked to the phillipines where i had to give and spell all my coordinates 3times, i was promised a shipping order e-mail or direct mailing within 24 hours so i could send the junk to get repaired. a week later i call back the same phone # but this time ask for french service, i'm now talking to egypt, again i give and spellout my coordinates 3 times, again same e-mail or direct mailing promise bullscrap. i call, a week later, best buy, where i bought the xbox junk, they give me a xbox phone# that is impossible for me to reach from my area code([protected]).call back xbox junk aweek later i"m in colorado, u.s. same e-mail promise. week later, gabon, africa, same [censored] crap. call back best buyand they give me a phone# that is that is not in service([protected]. xbox and best buy quite the pathetic pair. stay away from xbox 360 video games, they're machine is junk and they're customer service, incredibly, is worse. i bought a nintendo 64 10 years ago and it never broke. i bought a ps2 5 years ago and it never broke.
Warning-warning-warning stay away from xbox 360 video game machine
More Microsoft, Xbox Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft tech support with windows 10.
- Microsoft Corporation - refund department for xbox product
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365