Microsoft Xbox Live / xbox live customer support and false charge
I really hate Microsoft! I wanted to cancel my monthly Xbox Live subscription. I phoned up the correct Xbox Live customer support number and succesfully cancelled it. She told me that my subscription ended on the 25th February and she asked if I wanted to cancel it immediately or when the subscription ends. I picked immediately as it only had a day left.
Today, 26th February, I notice I have been charged for my Xbox Live subscription. I immediately called the support thinking that maybe it was just a mistake. The customer support person tells me that my subscription previously had infact billed on the 19th February. So this means I have just cancelled my subscription that wasn't ending a day later on the 25th February but infact it was the one that ended on the 19th March.
So I have now cancelled my subscription immediately which I was told at first ended the next day when infact it had a whole month left. The customer support agent told me that this was an error to whoever I called to cancel. She actually admitted that it was the other customer support person's problem. She then told me that she can not give refunds or reactivate my account.
I feel that this is no way to treat someone who has just had money taken from them with nothing given back. It may have only been £4.99 but it is still a problem as I feel robbed. I feel that their customer support let me down by telling me a false date which has caused me a loss of money or equally a loss of another month of xbox live.
More Microsoft Xbox Live Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365
- Microsoft Corporation - lot of unauthorized credit card charges
- Microsoft Corporation - bad service of the manager in sydney store