Resolved Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WAI have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009

I have been receiving bills from microsoft *xbox live bill.ms.net wa, two to be exact one on february 09, and february 12, 2009. i have not purchased anything on this sight as of february 23, 2009 i will stop payment for any other charges in the future.

Cc. macdermid lamarsh bannisters, solisitters, and mediators.

Steven charles

Jon Rodriguez Mar 27, 2009

I just had a charge of $62.50 go through my card on 3/25/2009 too. What are these charges for? I do not understand how they can charge your card when it was not authorized. Did you manage to get your money back? I need to file complaint about this type of activity.

Jon Rodriguez
    Pennsylvania

• Je
    Jeanette Apr 15, 2009

I want to remove my credit card information from the Xbox. I have received 3 billings $6.25 since so far this month of April 2009. What is going on??? I have not given permission for these charges.

• Ta
    Tammo Jul 29, 2009

I have three charges on my account that i did not give permission to how do i go about getting them removed. How are they allowed to get away with these things!!!

• Mk
    MKayS Aug 03, 2009

If anyone can tell me how two remove those charges from xbox live bill please let me know? I didnt authorize them!

• Ti
    Tiffany8742 Aug 09, 2009

What is this charge???!!! And why is it on a card that I have never used to purchase anything from microsoft?

Does anyone know why these unauthorized charges are happening to so many people?!

honey12 Sep 09, 2009

I 've been getting rediculous charges on my card from this company. How can i stop this B.S

chrissi_tee Sep 11, 2009

i got a 62.50 charge on my bank account too and i dont even own an xbox, when i called xbox they told me that there was no record of my card number in their system!!! has anyone gotten their money back???

angel4180 Sep 21, 2009

Yes, someone hacked into my sons xboxlive account. What I believe happened was while he was online on his laptop he visited a website called microsoftpointweebler.com and they said register here for free microsoft points, but the registration asked for username and password and a few other things, well at that point they have his information. He was his xboxlive last night 09-20-09 and someone signed him right off, then he tried to log in and said password incorrect, he reset his password then it said his gamertag could not be establisehed. I immediately called the customer support for xbox. I check my email on 09-21-09 and realize there are 4 unauthorized charges on my account all for $62.50 each for a total of $250.00. I have a case opened with xbox live as they are investigating into this meanwhile, I have cancelled my membership, cancalled my bank card and am awaiting reimbursement by my bank. There are real sliksters out there in this world. Please teach your children to saty away from these bogus sights...Hope this helped someone figure there situation out a little more...

• Li
    Lisa -1974 Oct 09, 2009

I am having the same issues to the tee as all the previous comments to the tune of $178. I do not see anyone who has found a solution to retreive the funds or reverse the charges. Has anyone had any luck. I have cancelled the account and VISA card. But Visa will be investigating so does anyone have any answers. Thank you for your time.

• Re
    Renee buchanan Nov 17, 2009

I also am getting charged twice for the amount of 6.25 and 1 for 62.50 and one for 19.99 we are suppose to have 3 free months of gold membership we are new to this i dont know what to do please help. Renee

• Cc
    cctsui Feb 17, 2010

microsoft xbob live bill.ms.net. SG. 9 identical fraudulent charges on Jan. 28th.

• Ps
    psragan Feb 20, 2010

I just receiveed a charge bill and found 14 Microsoft XBoxLive charges that are unauthorized. We purchased 3 months of XBox Live for Christmas and have not made any other purchases. There is no contact information except for the bill.ms.net and when I entered that I got all this bad news from others that have the same problem!!! My credit card company cannot be reached on the weekend so I cannot put a stop to it right now. Amounts are 25.00, 19.99, 6.25 and 12.50 over and over!!! These posts look old, but mine just happened (2-20-10)

• On
    onegod5blessings Feb 27, 2010

i have a total of 204.00 worth of unauthorized charges from xbox live, ive contacted them and basically got they cant do anything about it...it makes me sick to my stomach, ive tried removing my card from the account and it wont let me take it off, ive contacted my bank but unable to speak with anyone...

• B4
    B4113NM4N4T Mar 30, 2010

Okay so does the bill come to your house for the Xbox or does it just come to your email?

Norma Martinez Jun 24, 2010

I need to remove the charges from xboxlive, how can I do it?

• Ph
    PhyllisLotusOdbertStevenson Jun 26, 2010

Microsoft XBox live has also billed my credit card twice for $49.99 each. Apparently my bank needs me to contact them to see if they will reverse the charges. I can't seem to find a phone number to get this reversed. Does anyone have a phone number or email I can contact to rale on some one. I do not even have an XBox, someone must be hacking into accounts.

chadia1972 Jun 30, 2010

i have had the same problem my credit card has been charged 3 times in two months when all i purchased was a one year subscription for live i called them and they told me to change my pass word immediately !!! but i am still stuck having to pay the other purchases which i did not make .so i asked if they can take my credit card off file they said if i do my live will be cancelled ...which i have paid for a year as of april 1 2010 ...what can i do to get my money back?

madmaha2010 Jul 31, 2010

call 1-800-469-9269. Report your problem they will give you a reference # for you to give your bank. Long process and you have to cancel your bank account and start a new one. I just checked my account today and they had withdrawn $49.99 twice on 7/26/2010. I have never purchased anything with Microsoft of Xbox and these are fraduelant charges. I am still waiting for the money to be deposited back into my account. But you need to call your bank to stop future charges.

• Al
    Allan T Oct 28, 2010

xbox wasn't the only one.
    I found 8 other companies who charged my debit card without my authorization in the same period. (OCT 21-26, 2010) Every order was made on line or so they said. By the way, I even don't know what xbox is. The physical merchandises were sent to my address from the listed locations below.

1 10/21 Speedwind Nutrition 800-295-4675 OR
    818 SW 3rd Ave #220 Portland OR 97204-2405
    (Told me to send the item back for the refund but latter said they canceled the order)
    2 10/22 MICROSOFT *XBOX.BILL.MS.NET (No phone to reach)WA
    3 10/22 FCF* FORCE FACTOR 877-492-7243 MA
    return address
    650 Wauhatchie Pike CATTANOOGA TN37419
    (said I have to mail the item back to them. The item was a free trial but they charged for S/H)
    4 10/25 GEVALIA *SHIPMENT 800-438-2542 WV
    return address;
    18317 Industial Drive Meadville, PA 16388-0001
    (Very cooperative, at least nice on the phone, said I'll get money back)
    5 10/25 [email protected] 888-986-6400 CA
    (Money returned the same day befor I ask, for some reason)
    6 10/25 Online Savings Club 866-672-6702 PA
    910 W.Van Buren St. #109 Chicago, IL 60607
    (said they would cancel the account and send me a comfirmation)
    7 10/25 RS BUYERS INC 877-735-2393 VA
    8 10/25 IDENTITYPROTECTION 877-345-4394 DE
    9 10/26 SOPPORT SQUAD 888-225-8568 FL
    (internet relatad services. they all said they would refund)

All the orders were placed under my name and address but different e-mail addresses so I wouldn't notice until I get them.

• Al
    Allan T Nov 04, 2010

Those companies I mentioned above might be victims as well except for *xbox who has taken the highest amount to send me nothing. A costomer service of my bank told me that anyone who works inside the industry and knows how to do it could appear like "microsoft *xbox" so it's not a company, I guess.
    The bank said they are dealing with problem like mine every other day lately, and found one thing common. All the costomers having trouble have amazon.com accounts. So they suggested me to change the password and watch out for internet shopping, plus, renewal of Norton software because the fraudulent charges and subscription renewal occured almost in the same period.

• Ca
    CarlaColeman Dec 27, 2010

I did't authorized Micosoft X Box Live I want to remove my credit card information from the X Box I have been received charges for $ 31.86 for this month of December 2010 what is going on ? I have not given PERMISSION for these charges. Thank You. Ms.Coleman

• Mi
    microsoft xbox Jan 13, 2011

I have been charged for microsoft x box. I don't even know what it is and I want credit immediately for it.

howard newton Jan 23, 2011

xbox got me for 74.99 who the hell do i sue, please help, Howard

howard newton Jan 23, 2011

i did not authorize microsoft x box live to charge 74.99 to my credit card, how can i sue these dam people, , , howard newton

• Js
    Jserpa8 Mar 09, 2011

I received 2 charges for $74.99 on the same day. My bank credited one but said I had to contact xbox to report/and file a police report. Xbox doesn't even have my credit card on file and they are saying someone probably charged my card then removed it. They will not credit my account and said it is my bank's responsibility. They were not helpful. He even suggested my 4 or 2 year did it...I don't even have xbox live or an xboxlive account or anything!! WTH???

• Ds
    Dstny Jun 18, 2011

I also didn't authorize and charges from my card, and I have had three this month with a total of 44.97.. How can I get my money back? why do they keep doing this? I have shut down on bank and have just gotten another, and some how they have started taken from this one... How is this possable?
    Thank You. Ms Platt

• Am
    Amikin Dec 19, 2011

Similar problem I tried to pay with my debit card but was not an accepted payment method, then I used my Paypal account and it worked, 3 days later I got charged the $1 MICROSOFT *BI BILL.MS.NET

• Su
    Susan55 Feb 21, 2012

We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at 877-492-7243 and we will sort out any issues immediately!

Force Factor