Microsoft Web / Email Usage Campaign / winning prize

United Kingdom.
REF: BTD/968/09, BATCH:
409978E.

CONGRATULATIONS!

The prestigious Microsoft has set out and successfully organized a Sweepstakes marking our yearly web usage, we rolled out over One hundred million Great British Pounds (Ј100, 000.000.00) for our yearly web and email usage promotions. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of World Wide Web (www) hosts from whose patronage we have become what we are today.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached REF: BTD/968/09, BATCH: 409978E which subsequently won you One million Great British Pounds (Ј1, 000, 000.00) in our yearly organized email awareness campaign.

You are advised to contact claims and processing agent
Jimmy Lawson.

Email: claims20091@live.com
Mob: +[protected]

with the following details to file for claims and avoid delays and complications of funds claim while the promotions last.

================================
Kindly contact the agent on the above email stating the under listed information’s
**Full Names
**Next Of Kin
================================

Sincerely,
MICROSOFT AWARD EMAIL LOTTERY

Necessary information, s and procedures would be passed accross in due course. Once again Congratulations and we do to hear from you soon

Sincerely,
Microsoft Awareness Promotions Board

Comments

• De
      25th of Mar, 2010

I also get such type of mail

• Su
      5th of Oct, 2010

There should be some way to STOP these people from falsely telling individuals that they won money. What has been done by Microsoft? They are clearly identifying themselves as Microsoft and MSN. I received an email stating the exact same wording except mine states I won a MILLION us dollars and was from HON:WALTER MURPHY which I have seen in a number of complaints for but his number and email have changed. Isn't it illegal to try to steal others identity. Who can I go to as a victim???