Microsoft Web / Email Usage Campaign / winning prize
Microsoft web / Email usage Campaign
Microsoft Online Promotions
REF: BTD/968/09, BATCH:
The prestigious Microsoft has set out and successfully organized a Sweepstakes marking our yearly web usage, we rolled out over One hundred million Great British Pounds (Ј100, 000.000.00) for our yearly web and email usage promotions. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of World Wide Web (www) hosts from whose patronage we have become what we are today.
Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached REF: BTD/968/09, BATCH: 409978E which subsequently won you One million Great British Pounds (Ј1, 000, 000.00) in our yearly organized email awareness campaign.
You are advised to contact claims and processing agent
with the following details to file for claims and avoid delays and complications of funds claim while the promotions last.
Kindly contact the agent on the above email stating the under listed information’s
**Next Of Kin
MICROSOFT AWARD EMAIL LOTTERY
Necessary information, s and procedures would be passed accross in due course. Once again Congratulations and we do to hear from you soon
Microsoft Awareness Promotions Board
More Microsoft Web / Email Usage Campaign Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft tech support with windows 10.
- Microsoft Corporation - refund department for xbox product
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365