Microsoft Office Word Company / lottry
I want to know what is this? (
Microsoft award team
#1 microsoft way redmond, wa 98052.
Attn: dear winner
This is in receipt of your mail. your moblie numberl was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of our winners in our experimental lottery bonanza from the prestigous microsoft online promotion. thus, making you the winner of the sum of (700, 000 pounds) seven hundred thousand pounds)
This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of instructions relating to the payment of your lottery winnings of (700, 000 pounds) seven hundred thousand pounds)
For your claims, you are to select from the three options bellow.
1. you come to our office in the united kingdom for your claims
2. contact our affiliated bank with the informations bellow for your winning transfer
For second option contact
First international bank plc london, united kingdom. with their contact details below
Contact mr. mike robert
First international bank plc
100 north main
Delong city, north dakota 58854
Email: [protected]@firstinternationalbank. tk
3. contact the courier company with the informations bellow for your delivery
Stated below is the contact details of our affiliate courier company in charge of delivery:
Mr. tom smith
Interlink express couirier.
511 garretts green la
Birmingham, west midlands,
B18 6da, england
This should be completed by the beneficiary of the stated fund, for verification before delivery by the courier company
(your fullnames)... residential address...
Date of birth... email address...
Tel. number... occupation...
Declare that the above data are true. that my claims agent shall act as a facilitator in the transfer of the total fund to me.
Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the microsoft award team.
Microsoft lottery award team.
More Microsoft Office Word Company Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Microsoft Billing / Xbox Live - taking money without authorisation 
- Microsoftxboxlivebill - no mine 
- Microsoft - xbox one x 
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook / bad spam filter