Micro Trends / Do not buy from them
I would rate them much better except for the fact that when I tried to return a bad motherboard (Tyan 1590), I couldn't get anyone to respond to my emails or phone calls! I sent one email stating the problem and any troubleshooting I'd done so far. They responded the next day saying I should check the power supply. Well, I had done that as I had two motherboards and two power supplies on hand. I mailed them this information back and heard nothing. I sent 3 or 4 more polite emails and called several times and left messages for tech support to call me back. After about six weeks (!), I wrote a letter to Tom's Hardware Guide because that is where I first saw an ad for Micro Trend. The next day I got a call from Micro Trend; I am sure the letter to Tom's had something to do with it. They finally gave me an RMA #. I shipped the board back and got a new one in about a week (good). It worked fine and all is well. But the stuff I had to go through soured me on them for evah. I still use their system configurator to check prices but I will never buy from nor recommend them to anyone again.
More Micro Trends Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - doubled billed 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order 
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - billed credit card without authorization 
- Trend Micro - trend micro ent security
- Trend Micro - double billing
- Trend Micro - the different pricing on email and the website.
- Trend Micro - antivirus program
- Trend Micro - maximum security