Micro Center / don't fix tv under warranty
I bought a power spec 30" TV and it is towards the of warranty (bought a 3 year extended warranty). The screen constantly turns off at home, yet when I brought it in to microcenter to fix, they tell me there is nothing wrong with the TV and won't fix it. Gave me some BS about it probably not getting "Clean" power at my house which causes the screen to turn off. I asked my Samsung technician who came over to look at another TV in my house, and he said that was a bunch of BS. I am never buying an extended warranty from them again or anything for that matter. They do not provide adequate service at all and simply refuse to fix my TV probably because the warranty only has one month left. I even recorded the TV being broken and they still won't believe me!! Unbelievable! Microcenter, u lost a customer.
More Micro Center Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Micro Center - fraud and scam 
- Microcenter - beware of microcenter re-stocking fees
- Microcenter - order online pickup service badly broken 
- Micro Center - no service on extended warranty
- Micro Center - this is a scam by microcenter or its refurbishing center 
- Micro Center / Micro Electronics - laptop lcd screen replacement
- Micro Center / Micro Electronics - micro center employees are holding onto all vega 64 video cards and buying them to resell online 
- [Resolved] Micro Center / Micro Electronics - no proactivity/bad customer service
- Micro Center - acer xg270hu - won't let me purchase
- Micro Center - extremely unprofessional company!