Lexmark International Logo

Lexmark International

Having problems with Lexmark International?

Lexmark International Customer Service Contacts

1800 801 381 (Malaysia)
1800 223 9090 (Singapore)
1800 012 742 (Thailand)
1800 253 9627 (Mexico)
+1 800 539 6275 (USA & Canada)
+44 162 851 8600 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 036 2192 (Australia)
+64 800 539 627 (New Zealand)
+32 27 167 411 (Belgium)
+45 45 998 888 (Denmark)
+358 952 5340 (Finland)
+49 61 022 080 (Germany)
+39 270 395 (Italy)
+31 356 994 600 (Netherlands)
+351 214 200 360 (Portugal)
+41 447 228 811 (Switzerland)
+852 800 965 205 (Hong Kong)
+62 180 365 1133 (Indonesia)
+63 322 348 300 (Philippines)
+966 112 734 926 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 112 442 777 (South Africa)
+82 15 881 366 (South Korea)
+54 114 319 8900 (Argentina)
740 West New Circle Road

Norway
Innspurten 15, 0663 OSLO
Fax: +47 21 062 001

Portugal
Alameda Fernão Lopes № 16 A – 8º Andar, Edifício Miraflores Premium, 1495-136 Algés
Fax: +351 214 109 213

Fax: +46 852 257 980

Switzerland
Zürcherstrasse 59, CH-8800 Thalwil, Switzerland

Turkey
Barbaros Mahallesi, Kardelen Sokak, Palladium Tower № 2 Kat:16 34746, Ataşehir, İstanbul

China
Room 1001~1003, Room 1007, 10th Floor, Block A, Phoenix Landmark, № 5, Shuguang Xili, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Hong Kong
9th Floor, China Life Building, 313 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong

India
DLF IT Park, Block-1, 4th, 5th and Part of (6th & 7th) Floor, 08 – Major Arterial Road, New Town (Rajarhat), Kolkata - 700156, West Bengal, India

Indonesia
Sahid Sudirman Center 11th Floor Suite A, Jl Jend Sudirman 86
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Fax: +62 218 063 1632

Japan
Otemachi First Square East Tower 4th Floor, 1-5-1, Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004

Philippines

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
238A Thomson Road № 13-01, Novena Square Tower A, Singapore 307684

South Africa
The Design Quarter, Block B, Cnr. William Nichol Drive & Leslie Avenue East, Fourways 2191

South Korea
3rd Floor, Seo-kyung Bldg, 1000-3, Daechi-dong, Gangnam-gu, Teheran-ro 108, Gangnam-gu, Seoul Korea

Taiwan

Fax: +54 114 319 8989

Brazil
Rua Do Rocio 430, 1 Andar, Vila Olimpia, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 04552-906

Mexico
Prolongación Paseo de la Reforma no. 1015, Piso 11, Edificio Punta Santa Fe Torre A, Colonia Santa Fe, Delegación Álvaro Obregón, CP 01210

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lexmark International Customer Service. Initial Lexmark International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lexmark International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lexmark International. Discuss the issues you have had with Lexmark International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lexmark International Complaints & Reviews

Oct 09, 2019

Lexmark International — mc2325 printer

This has been a complete nightmare with dealing with Lexmark regarding our MC2325 printer/scanner/copier. we...

Lexmark International — office printer failed on installation and no action by the vendor

I purchased a new Lexmark office printer C792DE on 26 March 2018. The vendor "Bahrain Office Supplies and...

Lexmarklexmark customer service

I tried ordering ink on 2 days online, finally I called and ended up with the rudest "service" ever - do they not understand we pay their wages. After she yelled at me, put me on hold for 6 minutes I hung up and ordered my HP ink, my all in 1 Lexmark is going to the curb for garbage pickup. NEVER BUY A LEXMARK - it appears they are too big for their britches.

Alan Kieler of Lexmark International, Inc.harassing phone call and online harassment

I am a small business owner and I missed a call today from an unknown phone number. When I called the number back I received a Lexmark menu recording. Then this apparent nutjob Alan Kieler immediately called me back from a different phone number. He reached out to me and was soliciting me to do business with him during his regular working hours at Lexmark.

We immediately got off to a bad start because Alan Kieler has a very arrogant and rude personality and is very pushy and demanding. I don't like guys like him. I told him that our conversation was overwith and hung up on him. He proceeded to harrass me by writing slanderous comments about me online and I reported him to Lexmark for his unprofessional abusive behavior while on the clock in their employ. They assured me that they would deal with him. Shortly afterwards, he posted another online comment.

In my opinion, Alan Kieler whose Linkedin profile states that he is a "Componenet Engineer" at Lexmark International, Inc. is mentally unstable and the company that he works for, Lexmark, should take the appropriate disciplinary measures concerning his harrassment of others during his working hours there.

I would reccomend that anyone avoid doing business with Alan Kieler of Lexmark in Lexington, KY.

• Al
        Alan Kieler Jun 12, 2017

Holy cow, this guy, William Averich is certifiable, seriously. Just look at all his negative remarks on Yelp.com. This guy apparently takes it very personally when rejected due to his bait and switch tactics at Transport Connections, then when I write a negative review of his business, he goes completely berserk, googles my name and finds out my employer and complains to my employer, who had nothing to do with this whole business. Stay away from this guy and his "business", I can't believe he is still in business. Everything he stated is a complete and utter lie.

• Al
        Alan Kieler Jun 12, 2017

@Alan Kieler Oh and by the way, his credibility was shot when he was convicted of a felony. Yes, that's right, William Averich was convicted and spent 3 years in a federal penitentiary for extortion. Just google his name and find out what kind of business owner he is and decide for yourself who is lying.

Lexmark All-In-One Printer, Copy, Scan, Fax — Lexmark Pro915

Honestly, the company has been fairly good about responding to problems and helping me out. The problem i...

Camano Island

Lexmark Interpret S405Repeated Issues

The worst printer I have ever purchased!!!
      what a waste of my money. Everyday a different problem.
      This printer was once replaced under warranty, but still no good to my kids and I.
      This printer refuses to print in black even if I have a full black cartridge. why? I have to have the color cartridges all full in order to print black. Wow!
      Very smart Lexmark. What a great way to have consumers spend more money in buying inks.
      I will go back to HP or other brands.

Thanks,

Lexmark — Printer is printing pages

Purchase item date 01 / 10 / 10 from office depot. Recipt number 369x9 - 947x9 - xx9m1. The lexmarrk prevail...

Lexmark Pro205Printer Pro205

Purchased the Lexmark Pro205 for it's wireless capability however, every time I try to print I get the same error message, "printer cannot communicate with the computer" I have upgraded firmware, uninstalled and reinstalled printer software and driver to no avail. Support tells me to do the same thing every time and nothing works. As a last resort, I reinstalled printer as a direct connect to my computer with USB and still same issue! Lexmark emailed me a support survey late last night and this morning when I clicked the link it went to "This survey is closed. Thank you for your interest." Big Joke! This is very frustrating and I should be refunded my purchase price of the printer because it does not perform as promised and expected.

Lexmark — Defective Printer

What ever you do do not buy any Lexmark printers. Twice I have had the same exact issue with my Lexmark...

LexmarkMissing a blank ink cartridge

Beware of Lexmark. They said it would be shipped to me & I should have it in 3 days. Needless to say, that was 9 days ago.

So I went online and there was no such number. I called back and they told me the shipper was DHL and gave me the number.

Still no tracking number on DHL.

So beware of buying Lexmark. It is my last time.

Lexmark Printer X8350Ink cartridge regonition program

I upgraded to the x8350 all in one printer. The previous cheaper model permitted one to refill their cartridges and reset the levels accordingly. With this version, that is not possible. You still can fill your own but cannot reset the level indicator. Once you have refilled them a few times, the printer (must have communication with Lexmark's mainframe) will then indicate that your cartridge is not recognized by the printer and please install a new one. I am sorry I upgraded with Lexmark and it is a total shame. The machine itself works very well except for the ink problem. Seems this company wants to soak us dry as the ink sales must be the most profitable in their business model. If you have not a problem with buying expensive ink, then this printer is for you. If you like keeping your money in your pocket, stay clear of Lexmark. They produce great machines but you pay for it with the high cost of ink.

LexmarkBeware of buying from Lexmark

I bought a Lexmark printer and it was missing a blank ink cartridge. Instead of making the 96-mile round trip to get it, I called Lexmark.

I was on the phone all morning and they said they shipped another one and I should receive it the next day. When I asked how it was shipped they told me UPS. I asked for the tracking number and they were hesitant to give it to me. Finally they did.

Still no tracking number on DHL.

So beware of buying Lexmark. It is my last time.

Lexmark X5630 (game BOKSBURG)NOT WORKING

I BOUGHT A LEXMARK X 5630 PRINTER FROM GAME.
                IT IS NOT WORKING FROM THE DAY I BOUGHT IT.
                I HAVE SPENT A LOT OFF MONEY PHONING LEXMARK ANG GAME.
                I HAVE ALSO TRAVELED A LOT UP AND DOWN.
                NOW I GIVE UP AND I THINK LEXMARK PRODUCTS ARE NOT UP TO STANDARD AND WILL NEVER LOOK AT IT AGAIN.
                I AM ALSO PUTTING IN A REPORT TO THE PAPERS TO WARN PEOPLE ABOUT THIS BAD PRODUCT AND SDERVICE.

Lexmark X6575 multi function printerforcing me to buy their oem ink

I purchased a Lexmark X6575 and when I ran out of ink purchased a remanufactured ink cartridge from a company I have trusted for years. There is nothing wrong with the reman cartridge, but the printer will not show me what my ink levels are. When I contacted customer service at Lexmark I was told that the only way I can have total functionality of my printer is to purchase their new ink cartridges from them, if not I will continually get a message on my computer that I am not using a genuine Lexmark ink cartridge. They are in essence holding my printer hostage and not allowing me to have complete use of my printer unless I comply with their demands and spend 3 times more on ink than necessary. And then to make matters worse I actually recommended to a friend to get one of these printers and now they have the same problem and are unhappy.

LexmarkInk Cartridge Replacement Pricing

I have owned a Lexmark 2600 printer for about a year. At the time I purchased it, I thought it was a good thing to get something that was affordable and didn't use a ton of ink because I don't print that often and have no need for color pictures off my computer. I think I spent around $60 for it. Well in the past year I have spent over $200 just keeping it printing (in black and white mind you). I have had to purchase 10 ink cartridges to keep the printer running. Of course, with older printers I have owned, you could run it down until the ink was dry and nothing came out anymore... but with this printer, they have put a new program in that basically won't let you print anything once it "says" you can't. I have to call Bullsh*t on this one... I know I should complain to them directly, but after reading some of the posts on here about their lack of caring, I don't know that my voice will matter there - plus I might get arrested if I have to deal with them.

If anyone else cares to share their thoughts on this kind of thing and the price of ink as it is (like they have to drain it from some precious natural resource) I'd appreciate your feedback. I was looking for support not necessarily to file a joint complaint, but if there are enough of you out there who are as outraged as I am, perhaps we could form a collective...

Thanks,
                    Eric

• Fl
                        Floyd Maywethear Jr Apr 01, 2011

most of the time it is not the device but it is the user. Instead of replacing the printer why won't we say replace the User...hahahahaha...think you guys are knowledgable enough huh???

• LConnor Jul 14, 2010

Eric please read my post and lets get together, I spent 2 hours on the chat line with 2 reps last night and came to the conslusion that there may be a class action suit in this one.

Lexmark copier,fax,scannerfax will not receive faxes

I just bought this Lexmark 4 in one, fax copier, scanner. I have had nothing but problems with this machine from day one, it receives faxes when it feels like it on a good day. Within an hour if I receive another fax it will not connect, what a piece of crap!!! If I reboot it then it will receive but limited to ONLY ONE FAX A DAY!!! After that forget about it!!!
                      Will never, ever buy any of their equipment again will go back to HP, may cost a bit more but well worth it!!! As the saying goes "You get exacty what you pay for!!!"

Lexmark printermis-selling/ ink cartridges

I was told in PC World at York by a Lexmark sales rep in January that their all-in-one printer took any generic cartridge - when I specifically asked if I could buy cartridges anywhere for it - he blatantly lied to me, and I bought the printer based on the incorrect information that this was the case. When I had used the ink from the 1st cartridge, I found that I could only buy Lexmark cartridges for the printer and that type only from PC World at a very high price (and an hour's drive away from my home). I asked PC World for a replacement printer based on this mis-selling, and the store manager was most unhelpful and rude. In the end, I got my money back and went elsewhere.
                        I would not recommend Lexmark products to anyone, the ink cartridges are very expensive, their employees are not honest and there are far better machines available.
                        I have not experienced such poor customer service for a very long time, and will not shop with Lexmark or PC World ever again.

• Le
                            Lezcano Jul 21, 2009

Lately... I've had much too many problems with the catridges for model no. X3550. These ones manufactured in Philippines are coming with a defected section where the injector is suppost to attach to the catridge. Their so called "supporting agents" tell customers to clean the metal sensors, but obviously that doesn't do anything at all and one haves to go back to the store and hopefully one may get a catridge that correctly maded.
                            I agree that Lexmark haves to step up with their products

• JGraceyStinson Jul 01, 2009

Oh - one other thing. Ink cartridges do not all contain the same amount of ink. A printer mfg. might have cartridges that appear to cost less, but the cartridges contain smaller amounts of ink.

Do your research before you purchase your printer, because just comparing straight-off cartridge costs can be misleading.

• JGraceyStinson Jul 01, 2009

I just realized you are in the UK - almost everything is considerably more expensive in the UK (sometimes I wonder how you guys survive over there). You might be better off looking for an online source (a trustworthy one) for ink cartridges for whatever printer you buy. Order in bulk (perhaps 5 sets at a time or so) and you can often save a decent amount of money, cutting your ink costs per cartridge over local sources. Particularly if you don't have a lot of "local sources".

• JGraceyStinson Jul 01, 2009

Lexmark printers will take generic cartridges, you just have to make sure you buy the correct generic cartridge. I've had two lexmarks in the past (one a desktop printer, the other an all-in-one) - not top quality printing, but suitable for homework or personal letters.

I used to buy our generic cartridges at radio shack, and they also sold ink refill kits for the lexmark printer (calidad solo brand). There is a trick to getting the generic cartridges to re-register in the printer software to display as full, though most generic cartridge packs come with the instructions.

I know that wal-mart (at least ours did) sold the generic cartridges for a while, as did a couple of other sources (Staples was one). Lexmark cartridges weren't any more expensive than HP or Epson - for the most part, ink cartridges for most printer models fall within a few dollars of each other. Locally, I find the HP cartridges more expensive than the lexmark were, and the Epson is more expensive than both.

Let's face it, you can't buy ink cartridges of any kind "anywhere", you can only buy them in shops that sell printer ink. Quite possibly the rep had no idea what stores were local to you, or what stores carry generic cartridges for all brands.

Lexmark X5650Lousy equipment

Purchased a Lexmark X5650 in late December. Offer came with a 4 GB memory card from HSN. This printer SUCKS, and uses a large amount of ink also. Took 2 days to try to get to install. Neither Lexmark or HSN has been any help. HSN promised to send a new memory card and then backed out. They also stated that they would issue a partial refund, and that didn't happen either. My suggestion, DON'T buy anything from either one of these con artists.

LexmarkBad service

I bought a Lexmark Printer Series (1300).Dual cartridge holder color/black, I called Lexmark and asked for the cartridge number for black. I was told to purchase #16. I did for $34 plus tax. It won't sit correctly in it's housing. I emailed Lexmark a week ago, about the problem no response.

I'm stuck with a useless and expensive ink cartridge. Unable to return it to the retailer because it has been opened.

Suggestions???

Christine L Sep 06, 2010

I agree. The ink cartridges are a complete rip off! I have an HP that is jammed so I bought this Lexmark x2670. I printed 18 pages of math homework with very little need for ink on theses pages. The ink jet went dry! The cost for the cartridge is two times the ammount for an HP cartridge! I can get 75 to 80 pages out of the HP printer at half the price!

Jamie Nov 21, 2008

i brought a lexmark z640 printer and the ink is £20! i went into an inks shop and there a rumors that the ink catridges are only half full! (£20 is how much my printer was!). USELESS!!

maryalice Oct 30, 2008

there is no little ink in no14 lexmark cartridges i have used 4 on just aproz 300 pages of stuff i printed out

lexmark printer cartrodgewould not exchange

I had picked up the incorrect printer cartridge for my 1400 series lexmark I did not realize it until I put in the computer and it was not compatable I had picked up for the 2400 instead when I took in to exchange I was advised they would not exchange or refund because the strip was gone but it was in the box but because it was not on the cartridge they would not I have been dealing with wal mart for about 20 years and i do not understand why they would not exc hange that was $21.00 down the drain and I can not use the cartridge they kept the cartridge one in del city off 15th and sooner