Michaels / customer service

Albany, GA, US Review updated:

As a frequent shopper at Michael's I left feeling unimportant as I was totally looked over by Michael's store manger in Albany Georgia. The manager's name is Michael. When I walked in and saw him on duty I instantly wanted to just walk out. He never speaks and is not friendly. I was in line and there were several customers behind me. Instead of him asking if he could help me after I had been standing in line for at least 5-7 minutes he asked the customer behind me if he could help her. I also made a blank trip to pick up an order that was not there. I will start shopping more online to keep from going through such as awful experience. Michael is the worst manager at Michael's. Give him some customer service training.

Ra
Nov 19, 2017

Comments

•   Nov 19, 2017

So, when did you get fired or break up with Michael?

• Po
      Nov 20, 2017

@Wine Is Good I get the feeling that it's certainly more personal than described.

• Po
      Nov 20, 2017

It sounds like you have a more personal relationship with this manager than just as a customer. Either way, your complaint doesn't really reflect how bad of a manager you consider him to be. You could call Michael's corporate customer service with feedback if you have had more negative experiences than you described here.