MetroPCS / no customer service!!!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Metro pcs has no customer service and crappy phones. When my daughers died we had to drive to the local corp owned metropcs store. They could no provide a replacement and told us to drive to the next store 34 miles away. That done they were suppose to get us a replacement phone. A week later we try to call to see in the phone is in but guess what... They dont have a phone number! I was able to get our local store but was told they dont have the numbers to other stores. They gave me a 888 number to call. That operator said they dont have numbers for the stores but I could call the 888 number (Naturally, that means I would be redialing the person i'm talking with). They could not even give me a phone number to their corp. Offices in texas. Rather, they want me to drive 68 miles round trip, most likely to be told, that our replacement phone is not yet in - especially with the high cost of gasoline today! Think about it - metropcs is a cell phone service provider. They are trying to tell consumers that they have no phones in their stores? Mind you though i've been lucky here so far because i've gotten around the non-human answering system. But for those who want to complain and let out the anger, here's an alternative for you I had to dig up with a little research: roger linquist, president, director and board chairman, 8144 walnut hill lane, suite 800, dallas tx 75231. You can also try mark stachiw, vice president and secretary, braxton carter, vice president and director, or christine kornegay, vice president all of the same corp. Address in texas. Oh by the way - according to their 2007 corp. Annual report on file with the florida department of state (Public records) the phone number written next to the endorsers name (Catherine kornegay), is [protected].

Ro

Comments

• Me
      7th of May, 2009

45 Minutes and Counting... Apparently they have removed all staff this late at night. So I'm setting things on a nice timer. Basically, because of the recent inability by MetroPCS to process credit cards, people have been unable to pay their bills on time. I, of course, being the average client, fall into this category. So I tried to pay online and suddenly, after days of trying, I get disconnected. Sucks. So I go online figuring they're now excepting credit card bills...and ... nothing. It doesn't recognize my account number. GENIUS!

If that wasn't enough, their "new" automated system is back to it's old tricks again with a new twist. They now target your phone to see if you've paid your bill. If you have then you can continue as normal with the system. If you haven't, many options for you have been removed. About the only option available is to hang up or pay your bill. I love how the system tells you "I can help you faster, but if I can't, I'll find an agent for you." What garbage!

**Here's the big hint of hints...Call 611 from your MetroPCS Phone. Keep saying "activate phone". It's always been a nice little backdoor to speaking to a live person; however, we're now at an hour an counting on hold waiting, and still no live person.

So I figure I'll harass them for the next few days, chewing up their CSR queue and timing their efforts.

Go forth and harass away! BTW, I finally after 1 hr. got ahold of a CSR...definately a noob. Aparently Metro gave everyone new account numbers...ROFL. So with new acocunt number in hand, I reminded them I had already paid and would need my phone turned on and gave the girl my Confirmation Code. Then she asked me for a credit card. WTF! I already paid and she's asking for a creidt card! While I went to go get it, she hung up. ###! I very angrily called back and waited. "The Average wait time is 9 minutes...20 minutes in this time and still no CSR to yell at. Think I'll do some research for flaming them tomorrow. 5:04AM Phone working now!

Oh, and BTW, I found a different number for their headquarters in TX. Their address/phone is:

2250 Lakeside Blvd.

Inc.
    Arthur C. Patterson(2)(3)(4)
    Founding General Partner of
    Accel Partners
    James N. Perry, Jr.(2)(3)(4)
    Managing Director of Madison