MetroPCS / an employee

1 2653 Mt. Vernon Ave Ste #E, Bakersfield, California, CA, United States

I currently just left the Metropcs on 2653 Mt. Vernon Ave Ste #E with great service from a young woman named Lucia. Exceptional customer service. Upon arriving an older woman was sitting in the opposite chair eating and watch a show on her phone. Granted she pay have been on break. I left the store satisfied. When I got home I did not know how to remove my old Google photos off of my phone. I called back (as Lucia stated to do if I had any questions) and the other woman answered (Natalie) and I asked her the question and she said "well you can come in and ask her since she's the one who helped you." I asked if she could ask her from me since she also stated she did not understand the question and she said "well she's with another customer and I don't know how long that's going to take." I said that's fine can you just ask her when you are able "well she's busy and he just walked in you can come to the store and she can help you" I said "I do not want to waste my time if she also doesn't know how to do so can you at least put me on hold and ask her?" The entire time she gave attitude in her speech as if I was an inconvenience to her and she did not try and do her job at all. She simply past it off to the only other person in that store that was already with a customer. Her behavior was highly unprofessional and as a representative of the company, is purposely making it look bad with the careless neglect for simple customer service.

Al