Metro Pcs / bad customer service

Metro pcs
6876 glendale ave
Phone: 1(951)977-9042
I have been a customer for almost a year now and I am very dissatisfied because of the bad customer service I have received from this company i called in to make a complaint and they had no number for me or a address so i went online and got the company information. The agents I talked to left me on the phone for almost a hour. They do not care about the customers or what we have to say I think they need to get a better customer service system for us customers! I was calling because of the bad service I was having with my phone no service no reception and late messages really late like a day late and dropped calls! I am going to cut off my service and go back to cingular!

A  9th of Apr, 2009 by
Metro pcs is the worst phone company ever!! My phone stopped letting me send out texts so i called to get the problem fixed, but the customer service representatives keep hanging up on me! They told me it would take 72 hours to get the problme fixed, ever since they told me that my phone keeps freezing and 72 hours later its still not working. They are terrible and i would not recommend their services.
A  6th of May, 2009 by
I went to activate my phone last thursday, it is now wednsday of the next week, and still no phone service. I have been there 3 times already. They keep telling me wait it out, it takes awhile. I said I am going back today, and if it is not rectified, I want it cancelled. They said all sales final. I was like, well since I havent recieved what I paid for, teqnically, the sale is NOT final. AM I right?

MetroPCS Logo MetroPCS