Metro PCS / their employee error they would not fix

I have been a Metro PCS customer for almost 10 years, Ever since they came to Sacramento. I can''t prove that to them because when they get newer phones, if you buy one and want the "free month" that comes with it, you have to create a new account. Anyway, 2 months ago we signed up for the Metro family plan. 3 phones unlimited calling, 1 bill. Too good to be true. When 1 phone broke, we called the customer service line and asked if we could remove the broken phone for a month so we could afford to purchase a new phone and then add it back onto the plan later. She told us yes, that would be no problem. So we said lets go ahead and do that.

Right when she removed the phone, she said "Oh my goodness" so of course I said "What?" She then proceeded to tell us that because our family plan was altered, it was no longer valid and all phones on that plan would now have to be put on a new, more expensive plan altogether. So naturally we said to put a manager on the phone, only to get hung up on.

To make a long story (somewhat) shorter, I eventually got a manager that was unhelpful, and I demanded her manager. When he FINALLY got on the phone, he tried to charge me $30 more a month than the plan we were on, and said that he wouldn't help me further. And on top of that, said he refused to give me contact info for his boss. I have found some info for the top dog of metro, and I am posting here the ID numbers of the so-called managers that so rudely "helped" me.

Manager #1 ID 1704 - Unhelpful and rude as hell. She had no concern for customers

Manager #2 ID 14261 - He seemed to want to help AT FIRST only to say we had to pay $30 more a month for a new family plan.

Both of these people should be fired, as well as the person that lied to us and said we could remove one phone on a temporary basis, I only wish I had her ID #. I hate Metro PCS now, and I will never go back to them. Funny how that works, I've always told everyone that was looking for a new service provider to check out Metro.

By the way, if anyone needs the info for the President of Metro, just google Roger D. Linquist and you should find everything you need.

Bi

Comments

12th of Mar, 2009

I agree with you I just got off the phone with a supervisor and I forgot his name but the id# was 8799 and the agent her name was tanika her id# was 703731 or 7037011 it seems like they say it fast so you cannot get it! and the other supervisors name was Abraham king. I called six times and they acted like we accidently got disconnected! I agree with you I am going to go to another carrier thanks for the company information.

• Ge
      19th of Sep, 2009

they really don't care about anything we say and are not involved in providing good customer service ...they are just taking your money ...I see alot of people have been customers for several years ..if the service is not good why are you there so long, believe me I'm not sticking up for this rip-off company I'm trying to make the consumer realize that the public controls the suck cess of these fly by night companies in the 60's we would boycott and refuse to use the product ..the people in america nowadays 1st of all aren't american and anything is better than what they had where ever they came from ...so wake up america it's all about money if it's cheap your getting it ...and if they can rip-you off the're doing it so you are allowing it to happen why complain ..and the same goes with political figures that's why the people have the power of impeachment ...you have to exercise your righs cause they are slowly phasing them out of society ...too much change how can we allow companies like Metro PCS to operate if you don't use the sevice at all they have to close and go out of business ..foriegn business are taking advantage of America...WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

• Od
      9th of Nov, 2010

I agree 100%! just screwed me on a phone that is now junk and want me to buy another one for $300.