Mercedes Benz / sbc breaking system
Mercedes Benz E 270 CDi 2005, Fitted with a defective SBC breaking system on manufacturing of vehicle.
The system allows a certain amount of break times, then "Time Out". Leaving the driver without any breaks to stop the vehicle.
Luckily an accident was avoided.
MBSA refuses to replace the defective part, leaving me with a replacement cost of more than R22000.00 .
After some research on the web, I found proof that Mercedes has been aware of this problem since 2004.
Yet MBSA refuses any assistance regarding this matter.
I Feel this is a life threatening defect that may cost lives and people should be made aware of the risk they take every time they get in their cars.
Contact info: Andre Hugo, [protected], email@example.com
More Mercedes Benz Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes-Benz International - cla220 engine light
- Giza National Automotive (GNA) - Mercedes-Benz Egypt, Pyramids Heights Showroom - customer service complaint
- Mercedes-Benz International - repairs not being done because of lack of parts, or so they claim.
- Mercedes Benz - mercedes mechanics are fitters so never ever be without a maintenace plan ever
- Mercedes Benz of Vereeniging (New Vaal Motors) - engine light