mercedes benz financial / non authorized charge
I been treated not Fairley by the Mercedes Benz Financial services. I am a loyal customer of them for the past 6 years, I all the time paid on time with no late fee.
After months trying to transfer my lease to a different customer I been told by the staff member that due to the outgoing issue with the system they are not able to process the payment.
I told them that I am not going to take the new car that I ordered since I will have to pay 3 months after the other 3 months covered by Mercedes Benz financial, total of 6 months.
The super visor named Philip told me to go ahead and to turn in the car and they will cover the all 6 months. He told me that he noted the account.
When I requested for a conformation he told me “we are not using emails and nothing to worried about”.
A week later I took from them 2011 Mercedes, I returned my other car to them. I got a bill for 1093.00 bottom line they covered only 3 months. When I called in with this issue suddenly they are not remembering none of the above told me.
After asking to speak with a super visor they made it to sound like I am creating this entire story just not to pay them. When I am paying all my bills on time with no issues.
I wanted to return the car back to dealer at this point, then they called me and offered me %20 discount.
Very unprofessional for a bank to work this way, the fact that they discounted the amount just prove me that I was right and I did been promised the above.
More mercedes benz financial Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes-Benz International - cla220 engine light
- Giza National Automotive (GNA) - Mercedes-Benz Egypt, Pyramids Heights Showroom - customer service complaint
- Mercedes-Benz International - repairs not being done because of lack of parts, or so they claim.
- Mercedes Benz - mercedes mechanics are fitters so never ever be without a maintenace plan ever
- Mercedes Benz of Vereeniging (New Vaal Motors) - engine light