Mercedes Benz — fraud
I bought a preowned mb compressor from mercedes benz of fort lauderdale, milage just under 60, 000. I asked if the car had already been serviced and passed the 60000 mile service requirement. Randy thompson, the sales person first stated that mercedes does not need that kind of a service, then when I demanded the history of service paperwork, he said that he would make it available to me the next business day, since it was already 8:00 pm. The next business day and over-after, I was provided nothing! In the mean time my car not passing a couple of private service diagnosis, had a dangerous and beyond control pull to the left. Weeks later, after a serious rat chase and continuous demands: well, I was represented with a 60000 mile service work order, but! It was for bmw!!! Furthermore, sol the mb of fl serviceman with his vicious smile and thick ny (darling) accent stated that, "all mercedes have a pull to the left, you just have never had one before"! Also, as far as the black thickened mud like oil, for the ever lack of an oil change, he said, (lol)" this is special mercedes synthetic oil, see you have never had one to know! Then the car does not start, the engine does not turn over, the electrical is shot! This time I have the car towed in to this mercedes benz of fort lauderdale, having put on 7000 of my own additional miles. Guess what? Todd banks the service manager, rather the head newyorker, argued with me that, the electrical failure had to do with the 7000 miles that I had put in, there was nothing wrong with the car at the time of its purchase: nonetheless, there was no 60000 mile service ever performed on this car, or any service what so ever to know what was what! His answer to this latter one was that, their computer does not keep all memory! Rather, it has a selective memory!!
More Mercedes Benz Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - failed heated seat causing fire
- Mercedes-Benz South Africa - repairs and servicing
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - wicked management, strict notice period 3 months
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - frustrated and dejected customer service
- Mercedes Benz Canada - touted as &star-certified&
- Mercedes Benz - poor service and fraud
- Mercedes Benz of Orange Park - dishonest sales
- Mercedes Benz of North America - defective vehicle
- Mercedes-Benz - reputable companies selling known defective goods