Membership Services - Wc*value Plus / Unauthorized Charges

United States, Minnesota, Hopkins Review updated:
Membership services
P.O Box 658
Phone: 800-475-1942
This company ensure you signed up for membership, the representative can't tell you which one, you never receive any services but they sure know how to charge your account as a $19.95 charge that is taken out of your account at the same date every month, small amount that is not easy noticeable until you realized it. You need to void your credit card information for this to stop... Your bank won't refund you because they are telling you that you authorized it. They charged me for 8 month until I had this to stop. Very furious at the bank that have a fraud department that should know better about this scam, I did read a lot of articles, the Value Plus sacm is on since at least 3-4 years... Unbelievable. Anyway, I will fight to get this money back, I hate people that take advantage, especially in such financial difficult times...

N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Tell me about, I am still trying to find an effective way to get my refund anybody knows?
N  11th of Jul, 2010 by
I use to have to take these calls and its there stupid policy not to tell you which club you signed up with I always did because you people need to know whats going on and as far as the refund if your with wells fargo ask them to call its an automatic refund when they call if not then demand to speak to a supervisor most of the people they have taking these phone calls are just high school kids that don't know what their doing nor do they care. The company also requested that we keep the talk time under a minute and thirty seconds and if you didn't help the customer ohh well you had to hang up on them. Needless to say I didn't follow any of the policies except for the wells fargo refund and was threatened to be fired so I quit. They cant treat you guys like this and its wrong.