Meijer / pricing conflict with good rx
On Nov.11, 2017, I went to your store in Traverse City, MI to pick up a prescription for 180 celecoxib capsules, 200mg . The coupon price on Good RX linked to your store was $54.70. When Veronica entered the information on her computer, the price came up $100.97; quite a difference from the web site quote. We called Good Rx and they did not know why this conflict existed, but they would "get back to me". I reluctantly paid the $100.07 but followed up with Good RX. They said that Meijer was dispensing capsules from a different vendor than the usual Macleods NBC [protected].. The change had not been recorded with Good RX.
I would appreciate a refund of $46.27 from Meijer due to the false advertising
and misinformation shared with GoodRX.
More Meijer Complaints & Reviews
- Meijer - write ups 
- Meijer / Shop Force (Meijers Brand) - refusal of return of product under warranty 
- Meijer - alcohol purchashes 
- Meijer's - return policy 
- Meijer - lake & trail boots 
- Meijer - above and beyond customer care
- Meijer - stanley - manager - south haven, mi meijer
- Meijer - allergy medicine
- Meijer - thanksgiving/black friday deals
- Meijer - the "prepared" meals for thanksgiving