Meijer / meijer cottage cheese

1 Stanton, CA, United States Review updated:

Why did you guys change your cottage cheese? When you went from Orange container to the blue, it is the worst tasting!!! I will no longer be buying your cottage cheese!! I am very dissaponnted. I always shop at meijer but with more and more different options I could go somewhere else. I eat lots of it and always went there because you had some of the best. Not no more!

Re
Jun 3, 2018

Comments

• Md
      22nd of Aug, 2018

I agree, the new cottage cheese is terrrible. It is sour-smelling and tastes as though it has spoiled. I was a big fan of the orange container cottage cheese and bought a large container weekly. I refuse to buy the blue container.

• Ca
      10th of Oct, 2018

Glad I found this, bought the blue yesterday and it is awful!!!

• Pa
      16th of Oct, 2018

I purchased the new blue container cottage cheese last weekend. I agree with the proceeding comments. The 3 lb container stated small curd, but it was large curd. I have been purchasing the Meijer cottage cheese for the last 4 years and I am very disappointed in the changes that were made. It appears that Meijer has gone to a different supplier for their cottage cheese.

• Ho
      16th of Oct, 2018

I purchased two 3lb. tubs of small curd cottage cheese and was very disappointed in it. It was terribly soupy, about 1/3 curds and 2/3 thick soupy creamy fluid. I gave one tub to my in laws before I realized the texture and my tub I used in lasagna. A week later I purchased two 24 oz. containers and the texture etc. is fine. What happened to the previous cottage cheese? Why or how could you sell it like that?! It was purchased 10/06/18 at the Meijer store in Okemos. It was stamped 10/21/18 06:33 #39-222 JH/DZ 2. On sale $4.99.