[Resolved] Mediacom Springfield / Billing

Ria Street
Columbia, Mo 65202

Account #[protected]

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter in displeasure of my services withMediacom I opened an account on January 3, 2014 and found the prices to be cheaperthan Century Link. I paid the firstmonth up front and was promise great service and other things that they tellyou when signing up for a new service.

I have been experiencing outage with my TIVO boxes and latebilling statements to my address. I also have been experiencing some financialtransitions in my life as far as it goes with my paying my account, I calledcustomer service about an extension to get the payment in and they told me thatI had to wait an year to get an extension and I said Really. I would never signup for the service if they do not value that some customers get into hardplaces and it seems that Mediacom is one of those types of companies that donot care about working with their customers. I have contact the BBB and FCCregarding my issue and I am considering going back to Century Link or DIRECTVsince my customer service was good with them even though their prices werehigh.

Totally Unhappy,

Janice Gibson

• Resolution statement

• Hello Janice and thank you for posting here about this issue. I see that you posted this on the Official Mediacom Support Forums and the Moderators were able to forward this to the correct department to address this for you. If you have any further questions or issues, please feel free to contact us on the Support Forums, or reach out to us via email at [protected]@mediacomcc.com

Mediacom Social Media Team