Medco / Gouging customer
My mother who is an 82 year old Alzheimer's patient has 2 accounts at Medco. One is her MVP Health Care account which pays all but a small co-pay for her medication. The other is an account she has through my father's union. This account does not cover the drug. When the doctor submits a prescription to Medco without an account number, Medco chooses the account which will cost the patient the most. I have had this outrageous policy verified twice by people at Medco. So, their website says they care about providing affordable prescriptions for their patients, but their stated policy is to screw the patient when they can get away with it.
More Medco Complaints & Reviews
- Medco - ** READ** SHROTAGE AND FRAUD! 
- Medco - Medco sucks 
- Medco - shortage of pain meds, shipping charge fraud 
- Medco - Hype and puffery 
- Medco - Refilling RX without authorization 
- Medco Healthcare Services - Interpreting unpaid - fraud!
- Medco - prescription denial 
- Medco Healthcare Services - They refuse to pay me for my services 
- Medco - Scam
- Medco Healthcare Services - Interpreting Services Rendered for a Deposition Not paid!