Meaningful Beauty / scam and lie

1 CA, United States Review updated:

After watching the ad on Tv, I decided to send my sister the package for around 40$ for a one time only deal. They said I had to call back to cancel recurrent orders. I did it, however they sent a 130 dollars product again without any permission. I called to pay the deal, but this guy named Kenny, when asked about the Internet place to complain he said I should write it to Proactive.com! I asked for his last name and didn't want to give it. He repeated proactive.com to leave comments... Are you kidding? Is not this Meaningful Beauty??? Meaningful beauty must think that our intelligence coefficient is vey low... Very bad business malpractices and lying customer service support.

Mi
Apr 17, 2013

Comments

• Hc
      9th of Jun, 2013

I had just placed an order and after reading all the reviews called and tried to cancel my order and not have it shipped. I was told my information would not be in the system for up to 72 hours. I am not sure how they were able to charge my credit card if they did not have my information. I also thought I was just getting a 30 day supply with a one time charge of $39.95 plus tax and shipping. I was then told I would be billed for the 39.95 for three months since they were sending a 90 day supply to take advantage of the 60 day trial. I was all very confusing and misleading. They need to have a more honest approach to their method and ask you if it would be okay to change from the 30 day supply to the 90 day. So far I am not very impressed and hope I can reach someone to cancel my order tomorrow.