Meaningful Beauty / dishonest company!
I purchased Meaningful Beauty in July of 08. As advertised, I purchased this product for $29.95/month + $9.99 shipping. I received my first shipment in July and was given an expected delivery date for my next delivery of October 6, 2008. As of November 8, 2008, I had not yet received my order. I received a notice from Meaningful Beauty informing me that they could not fill their orders and could not provide me with a date when they would be able to honor my purchase. Meaningful Beauty charged my credit card two more installments, and I never received any further shipments. I contacted my credit card company and reversed the charges. Today, I opened my mail and found a collections letter from Meaningful Beauty asking for payment for the items I never received. This company is APPAULING and they should be ashamed of themselves. I wonder if Cindy Crawford is aware of the fact that this company is taking advantage of hard working people.
More Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized billing 
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing 
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product 
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges 
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies 
- Meaningful Beauty - cimdy crawford's meaningful beauty
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized credit card charges
- Meaningful Beauty - returns
- Meaningful Beauty - billing
- Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges