Meaningful Beauty / dishonest company!

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I purchased Meaningful Beauty in July of 08. As advertised, I purchased this product for $29.95/month + $9.99 shipping. I received my first shipment in July and was given an expected delivery date for my next delivery of October 6, 2008. As of November 8, 2008, I had not yet received my order. I received a notice from Meaningful Beauty informing me that they could not fill their orders and could not provide me with a date when they would be able to honor my purchase. Meaningful Beauty charged my credit card two more installments, and I never received any further shipments. I contacted my credit card company and reversed the charges. Today, I opened my mail and found a collections letter from Meaningful Beauty asking for payment for the items I never received. This company is APPAULING and they should be ashamed of themselves. I wonder if Cindy Crawford is aware of the fact that this company is taking advantage of hard working people.

Comments

• Ex
      15th of Feb, 2010

Sadly, I doubt if Cindy Crawford or Valerie Bertinelli care if it's a scam.

• He
      6th of Jul, 2010

I'm not sure that this will help, but I ordered the supposively (90 day) supply and of course most of the products didnt last 60 days. So I decided to cancel the next shipment and I was told that If i return even the empty bottles that I can receive a full refund. After reading some of the complaints on here, I decided to call back and make sure that they fully canceled the order, and I asked for the operators name and I.d. # which he gave me an extension #, I then proceeded to ask for a confirmation # for the cancelation and the operator said that they do not have confirmation #'s, that they will send me a cancelation letter in the mail that I should receive within the next week or so. If I receive one than I defintely have the proof for any unauthorized charges if any happens to show up on my card. If not, then I will be giving the operator (Joe-Ext. 6408) another phone call, and will keep calling until the "so called" cancelation letter shows up in my mailbox. I hope this helps anyone having problems getting proof of the cancelations. Good Luck to all of you and Im so very sorry for all the B.S. that these companies are putting everyone through.