McDonald's / very rude lady working my food on tables spilled my m&m my furry
October 28, 2018 around 1231 o'clock p.m. Sunday a order food very small amount of food the person was very rude doesn't talk very as I leave for you can't always hear what she said is and would very rude about bringing the food out and Connor through the tray at the table So I wasn't very happy with her attitude and then she started pick up m&m candy I said I got it. Don't all McDonald's be wearing gloves at all time when the serving food I just Just curious that's all thank you a customer.
Updated by Dcool, Oct 28, 2018
I aways being going there for a long time and today was very bad Experience with the cashier on duty at that time most of the time I have good service but today Very badd attitude.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site