McDonald's — unethical behaviour
July 28, 2018, McDonalds Talisay South Coast Center about 9:30 AM. I was in line to get a plastic bag because my son is not eating for some reason. I nicely asked a certain Alyssa a cashier crew at McDonald's just said, 'We don't have a plastic ' and just entertained a visitor (Not sure if American or what nationality).
She just left me there until I asked another crew and provided me with a small paper bag. The worst part is I told the manager about the behavior of the cashier but she won't even listen to me.
I really felt like there's a discrimination because they just completely ignored my complaint because they have a bunch of foreign nationals that were ordering food at the counter.
I just thought McDonald's have a better customer service but they're just all the same. Terrible service.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site