McDonalds - Texas / I am being taxed to death!
Checked my receipt from the drive thru window at McDonald's, it listed a tax of 17 cents for carry out. Never heard of a carry out tax sounds like someone has created a new form of taxing.I guess that lazy people are being singled out for discrimination. You mean that if I went inside that I would not have been charged carry out tax on my order. This is serious business the next tax may be a tax for using the restrooms.Please have someone answer in plain English or Spanish. I have reached my wits end when it comes to donating my money to the Federal Government.
More McDonalds - Texas Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - unable to get food
- McDonald's - The service at McDonald's has changed so drastic since the kiosk have been installed.
- McDonald's - Owner
- McDonald's - Breakie wrap with sausage
- McDonald's - Wrong takeout order.