McDonald'sservice

I went through the drive this morning (6-3-2018) and order a sauage egg & cheese mcgriddle, a large black coffee and a large hot mocha. When I got to the first window I was told that they had forgotten that the hot mocha machine was broken. This is now twice this has happened at the store. I go to this store because it is closest to where I live. This will be my last trip to this facility and possibly mcdonald's in general. This is absolutely the worst mcdonald's in the knoxville, tn area.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Knoxville, TN Virtually ever order trough the drive-thru is screwed up. I don't know if this is a corporate or franchise store, but either way it is poorly operated. Will I am venting with this complaint, I fully expect that no attention will be paid to the complaint.in case their is any concern on mcdonald's part, the mcdonald's store I am taking about is store #7260, located at 11205 kingston pike, farragut, tennessee, 37934. The ticket indicates the following: ks #13, 6/03/2018, 11:23a.M., order c2. Again, this is the worst store in the knoxville/farraut, tennessee area.

Tl