Mcdonalds Restaurant / food quality
My husband and I went to McDonalds for lunch today and to our surprise was very unhappy with the food we received. My husband ordered a s double quarter Pounder with cheese, the burger patties must have been left over from last night as they were hard and dry, and the burger was cold. My big mac was tasty with the exception that the bun was cold. We took this take out and drove 2 minutes from the Restaurant to a nearby park to enjoy our lunch, well the fries and shakes were great the burgers were just nasty. Have you gotten that big that customer care and quality dosen't matter any more...Come on I think a bit more care in the product cooking and preparations would be recommended on your part.
Next time I should look into another fast food chain if this continues.
Thanks for your time
More Mcdonalds Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - drive thru
- McDonald's - product
- McDonald's - homestyle chicken sandwich
- McDonald's - food and service were terrible!
- McDonald's - food & customer service skills...