Mcdonalds / verry bad customer service
Its 3am im at the Mcdonalds on Jean Talon Next to parc metro I order 2 junior chicken sandwich's a big frie and a big coke I go sit down in the back so then the cook comes up to us and tells us u cant sit there u have to sit in the front... but in the front there was a bum standing arround there with condoms on the table and all kinds of garbage not verry pleasent to look at when ur eating... so then I take a bite of my sandwich and realized it was cold, burned and looked as if it was sitting there for an hour so I decided to ask for a fresh one which I did get but that didnt feel like it was enough the place was dirty most tables were full of ketcup bbq sauce or whatever and the manager wanted us to go sit in the front with the bum standing there and his condoms and garbage and napkin that he kept wipping the blood from his nose so then I decided to go and ask the employees names so I can complain but they didnt wanna give their names so I got the boss's number wich I will call and complain also and after I got the number the cook comes out from the back all with attitude to try and start an argument with me as if he wanted to fight, since when do mcdonalds employees come out and wanna start fights with the customers that is wrong, I hope who ever reads this understands my situation and really does something cause I know I will... I dont have a lot of money but believe me ill take this as far as I can and get it out in the news I wont rest!
Thank you for reading and I hope this falls into the right hands...
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Stale cold disgusting food! Big Mac, Fillet-o-fish and french fries
- McDonald's - Cleanliness 
- Mcdonald’s - cherry limeade slushie 
- McDonald's - restaurant 
- McDonald's - tvs are usually turned off, or I am told don't work, or the employees tell me they don't know how to turn them on.