McDonalds / personal injure
I had a fall while with my grandson at a macdonalds in Langley, b.c. i had never been to this mcdonalds before and approached a booth from the back of it. i did not notice it was a step up booth as i was carrying a tray with two happy meals in tall boxes and i noticed the table was dirty. i told my grandson i would just set the tray down and then clear the table. i then tripped on the step up and fell on my writsts. one was cut and swolen and the other i had a previous injury that had healed and was redamaged. i have spent hundreds of dollars on treatment and medications. i still can't sleep at night without pain killers.
mcdonalds refuses to cover any of my medical expenses and in fact have been quite rude to me. they never offered any type of compensation, nor any condolences. i am thoroughly disgusted with this company and don't plan ever going there again.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.