Mcdonalds, Heathcote NSW / no staff on mccafe
My husband and I attended Mcdonalds at Heathcote at 8.30pm on tuesday the 28/12/2010. We lined up at the Mccafe and waited to be served, their was nobody at the counter so we waited their was a young employee who walked up to us after waiting about ten minutes, this boy told us their was no service on this counter as they were just to busy and if you want coffee go order it at the main counter.the service in this store is all ways appalling, the store is never clean, tonight their was milk sitting on the counter with out its lid on, their was also two cartons of milk sitting on the bench not in the fridge.I feel this store needs more suppervission. your sincerly elizabeth blanch
More Mcdonalds, Heathcote NSW Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner