Mcdonald's Gift Card / misleading marketing!
My stepfather goes to the same McDonald's every morning to get breakfast for him and my mother and so we got him a gift card for Christmas. We bought it at the store in Hermitage and he goes to the one by I-440 and Nolensville Road. These gift cards have been advertised on TV and we assumed that he could use it at any location. They would not accept it. This is unacceptable because they were begging for people to buy them. My mother is a shut in and they are up in age and this upset them. I also go by McDonalds every morning on my way to work for coffee and breakfast.
More Mcdonald's Gift Card Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - unable to get food
- McDonald's - The service at McDonald's has changed so drastic since the kiosk have been installed.
- McDonald's - Owner
- McDonald's - Breakie wrap with sausage
- McDonald's - Wrong takeout order.