McDonald's / employee
I have never seen anything as upsetting to me as did on Sunday Dec 23rd at 9:40 pm at the McDonalds in Greenfield In.
My sister and I were ordering thru the drive thru.
We were waiting on our food and could see the employees inside the restaurant.
On employee had just fixed an item with whipped cream on it and then licked the top of the whip cream lid.
I was appalled.
When they opened the window to serve our food I suggested to the employee that they might want to throw that can of whip topping away.
Her asked why, I said because the other employee licked it.
The employee that had done it stepped around the corner and said I used my finger!
WRONG we saw what happened.
I was in food service for 25 yrs. I would have fired the person on the spot.
Had I not been so hungry I would have demanded my money back and gone elsewhere.
I had a fish sandwich and large ice tea, My sister had a sausage cheese biscuit and large dr pepper.
I did not get the employees name but could easily describe the person I am speaking of.
I definitely will not eat at this store again.
2090 George Bush Lane
Jefferson Ga 30549
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Everything 
- McDonald's - filthy bathroom 
- McDonald's - ask to move my car while I was eating 
- McDonalds Traders Way Salem, MA, United States - disgraceful, dirty and ignorant staff
- McDonald's - service/quality