Mcdonalds / bad service!

United Kingdom Review updated:

Upon visiting the Sandbrook Park Rochdale Mcdonalds drive thru i was given the wrong order then told to park up and wait. After five minutes my order arrived and my two chocolate milkshakes contained no chocolate. I had to go into the store where i waited for fifteen minutes for replacements which in the end came as strawberry as the chocolate had apparently ran out. Whilst waiting for my drinks my food had gone cold and i had to listen to the staff using foul language.

Comments

Ok
  23rd of Mar, 2008
I went to MkDonalds in Calgary DownTown on 7ave and 8street on March 23, 2008. I asked for the bathroom keys before ordering the food. Two chineez looking employees told me that I have to order the food first, before going to the bathroom and they didn't give the keys to me. I understand they they are the low class workers, but they have to learn the simple polite behavior when they work with the customers.
Ah
  10th of Apr, 2008
On numerous times on taking children we have been unable to obtain milkshakes and have had limited menu this has occurred in Darlington and Kingstown Carlisle; as children to avoid juice this is causing problems.
Jo
  14th of Apr, 2008
You sound like you wrote this to put down "the chineez." Three things: save money so you don't have to eat fast food, save money so you can travel and see other types of people, work on empathy and understanding that people have different points of view than you. Finally, you eat at McDonald's so if you call others low class... IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!
Bi
  16th of Apr, 2008
I you weren't so lazy this would never have happened. Only Lazy Losers use the drive thru.
Bi
  22nd of Apr, 2008
What kind of loser would take their child to McDonald's? You are teaching them how to get VERY FAT at an early age.
Pe
  25th of Apr, 2008
I am FED UP with Mcdonalds!!! Everytime I go there, they get the order wrong!!! Not only that, but the !@#$%^ employees don't speak any damn ENGLISH!!! How can you have a business with employees that don't speak english!!! I am boycotting this mcdonalds and this is America, SPEAK ENGLISH AND GET IT RIGHT!!!How hard is it to get 3 hamburgers and 3 fries??!!!And by the way for that person who said only lazy losers use the drive thru... GET A LIFE!!!When you have kids you can't run in and out!
Gi
  18th of May, 2008
I went to a McDonalds inside WalMart at Storm Lake, Iowa on Sunday, May 18th at about 2:45pm. I had to wait 10 minutes for my food and then it was cold! My daughter got a pretzel and it was cold also. As if it had just come out of the refrigerator. There was also a spray bottle with cleaning solution sitting on the grill. I also noticed french fries sitting in 4 baskets that had probably been there for at least an hour. There were 3 teenage employees at that location who did not seem to have much supervision. I believe that an inspection should be done and maybe have a manager on staff. One woman in front of me had been waiting for quite some time. The person at the register had to ask her again what she had ordered. She had a young child with her. I feel like something needs to be done in order to improve the service and friendliness of the staff at this location.
Ja
  31st of Jul, 2012
i know exactly what you mean myself and my son were a victim of racism at the inglby road mcdonalds in bradford and i completely agree when you have kids you cant be runing in and out.
Ch
  24th of Jan, 2013
I would like to know why the managers who also serve food do not have to have their hair covered, like the rest of the staff, doe's their hair not fall out?, i worked in a food factory for 26 year's and have my nvq in food and drink, my food hygiene and health and safety nvq, in my job role the food was in a sealed jar, and could not be contaminated, but we still had to have every hair covered, why is this any different to manager's of McDonald's.

McDonald's Logo McDonald's