McDonalds / extremely rude and poor service!
Going to McDonalds on Franklin Avenue, in Franklin Square, NY for a simple lunch, turned into a very upsetting encounter. I was being charged $4.00 more than I was suppose to being that I had coupons that were issued in sunday's paper. When I brought it to attendant's attention, she could barely speak english so called the so called manager. Dinora was her name. With a big attitude and plenty of huffing and puffing, combined with a verbal debate, I was finally charged the correct amount. No apologies, just rudeness. Would love to let the person know who hired this Dinora just how much she is hurting the business at that location.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - customer service 
- McDonald's - Lost and or damaged my property
- McDonald's Store #3996 - unethical behavior, service, insubbordinate leadership, standard procedures 
- McDonald's - rude employee
- McDonald's - food service
- McDonald's - food poisoning