Mcdonalds / poor hygiene
I am tired of poor service and attitude of staff at McDonalds in South Africa, FIrstly store Hygiene is very poor at most stores, secondly food quality is so bad that it makes you feel like going somewhere else - which I will do in the future. Our Family now refuses to eat at a McDonalds anywhere in South Africa.
I went into McDonalds in Waverley Pretoria to firstly wait a half hour in a queue to be served, then while placing the order I see the person putting the burger together licking his fingers while building them . His plastic gloves have the fingers missing so he just sucks the sauces etc off his fingers when he messes - while washing the floor it is no problem to to put in your hands and glab some ice - So when in South Africa - be very carefull about McDonalds, this is a regular complaint about the company throughout the country.
Always there is food still on the floor and rubbish on the tables. The burgers are dry and normally a bit on the old side, nothing is so "fresh" any more.
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Stale cold disgusting food! Big Mac, Fillet-o-fish and french fries
- McDonald's - Cleanliness 
- Mcdonald’s - cherry limeade slushie 
- McDonald's - restaurant 
- McDonald's - tvs are usually turned off, or I am told don't work, or the employees tell me they don't know how to turn them on.